PDA

View Full Version : Clinique? Gooseberry Patch?

Alice28
09-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Just wondering if we could get either of these.

I usually just buy my Clinique at the mall, but their website is good too.

Love Gooseberry Patch at the holidays!

Mandi
09-26-2007, 04:10 PM
I'd love Clinique too. :)

JillyFish
09-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Just wondering if we could get either of these.

I usually just buy my Clinique at the mall, but their website is good too.

Love Gooseberry Patch at the holidays!

I'd love Clinique too. :)

And I'd love Gooseberry Patch! :)

ItsmeSunnyV
09-26-2007, 05:45 PM
OoOo I just came across Goosberry Patch....Super cute stuff!!:)

m 'n c
09-26-2007, 05:55 PM
Clinique is sold through Sephora. You might want to check there. :)

Alice28
09-26-2007, 07:38 PM
I was hoping for Clinique.com because they often have free shipping and samples, whereas I don't think Sephora does (for Clinique anyway). :) I know if you buy 2 of 3 of the 3 step program, you automatically get free ship, and I need soap and toner right now.

I know Nordies carries it too....

And I think Estee Lauder is on 'another' rewards; since they are affiliated with Clinique, I'm hoping Clinique will work with SR.

Thanks!

m 'n c
09-26-2007, 10:00 PM
I was hoping for Clinique.com because they often have free shipping and samples, whereas I don't think Sephora does (for Clinique anyway). :) I know if you buy 2 of 3 of the 3 step program, you automatically get free ship, and I need soap and toner right now.

I know Nordies carries it too....

And I think Estee Lauder is on 'another' rewards; since they are affiliated with Clinique, I'm hoping Clinique will work with SR.

Thanks!

ahh i understand. I checked the clinique site and i didn't see a program but maybe cindy or tricia can try emailing them? I guess until then nordstrom is $5 shipping and no tax if there isn't one in your state. I think sephora is a shipping determined by order price type thing.

sunshinecindy
09-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Did you look at Macys, they should carry it too.

Soccer Princess
09-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Sephora always has free shipping if you spend $75 or more and 3 free samples.

I would also like Gooseberry Patch though!!!! :)

nicholfamily5
09-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey guys! I have a recipe in one of GP's new cookbooks that will be published next spring! I submitted a recipe for their church gatherings book and they chose my recipe!

I get a free copy and also got to put in a little blurb about the recipe. There will be lots of great ones for crowds. I can't wait to see the finished product!