PDA

View Full Version : Real Estate Riches

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Has anyone done this one yet? It has a $12 payout and I need some big credit offers to keep me at SM!! :) Did you get credit fast?

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 02:38 PM
They just pulled this one off. :(

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Umm I just did it when I posted, so do you think I will still get credit? PLEASE say yes! I'm having really bad luck lately!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 02:44 PM
You should. As long as you clicked on my link and it took you there, it was still active. The offer itself is still active, but they have changed their minds about rewards sites being allowed to offer it. But because I didn't know that it was off-limits until 5 minutes before I pulled it, they won't fault me for running it. If I had kept it up a long time after the notified me, they probably would not have paid me for it. But I am a good egg and do as I am told, so they usually give me the benefit of the doubt. :angel:

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Okay whew! I was worried and I haven't received a confirmation e-mail from them? Hoping it goes through... :)

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 08:49 PM
If I haven't received credit for this one by now, should I just go ahead and write it off Tricia? :(

missymagic
05-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Guess I did this one just in time..got the credit same day. Scared of CC offers after all my problems but I am back up and earning!!!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 11:16 PM
If I haven't received credit for this one by now, should I just go ahead and write it off Tricia? :(

I wouldn't. Only because it came from my favorite advertiser. He's at least worth pressing for a credit once the 7 days is up.