PDA

View Full Version : Any new offers coming today?

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey Tricia,

I think I have tried and retried everything I can for now (except the ones that need a credit card which I am saving for real desperation) Do we have any new offers coming today? I keep checking back every hour or so but if you aren't doing any today than I can just check every hour or so. :rotfl: In other words I am addicted and Ill check anyways but a heads up would be nice :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Sadly, I am as bad as you are. I rotate through about 20 different advertiser sites all day long just itching to see one or two new offers posted so that I can get them up ASAP. I thought I was doing great with that security offer this morning. It looked too good to be true. Turned out that it was and they pulled it down.

So I am refreshing advertiser pages every hour looking for something, ANYTHING new today. I have applied for a few and am waiting for approval to add them. But I'm not going to give up until I have something new to post today!!!

wilsonfamily4
05-21-2007, 03:36 PM
you crack me up!!! Thank you for working for us. I appreciated the big payout on "online auction starter kit." Thanks for everything and we will have our eyes peeled for the newest small offer!!!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 03:44 PM
I found one!!! It is teeny, tiny. But it looks brand spankin' new:

Gym Ticket Free Trial--Earn .30

wilsonfamily4
05-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Good Job. I am off to try it

mom2dea
05-21-2007, 03:59 PM
ok I tryed it and it gets to the gyms in my area and then I click on one and its says go try your free gym membership but no OK button or you are done now have a great day or anything . Not sure if I did it right . Will edit if it credits . Thanks for finding us something new :)

Credited with in 5 mins SUPER fast and this was a VERY easy offer !!!!!
Sarah

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks Tricia, I do so appreciate how hard you work for us. I am trying not to spend money this week so I can only do the paid ones if I get REALLY desperate. Thanks again.

JillyFish
05-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Credited with in 5 mins SUPER fast and this was a VERY easy offer !!!!!
Sarah

I tried this one but it doesn't look like I'm going to get credit.....it's been about 20 minutes. :(

Editing to add that the gym called though! :rofl:

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 04:39 PM
I tried it to about 20 minutes ago and I got to the same pages. I also got two emails from them but no credit yet. Ill let you know if it comes through.

PSL1013
05-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I also did it 20 min. ago and no credit yet for me...I did get the GymTicket confirmation email? :confused:

Editing to add: I got it! Must have credited while I was replying to this thread! Took exactly 20 minutes to credit for me!

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Came through for me.

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I did Gym Ticket about an hour ago and just got credit. :)

JillyFish
05-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Yayy!! I finally did get credit too! It's getting crazy when I think 20 minutes is a long wait for something to credit!! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 05:20 PM
You'll see these credit about 5 minutes after each hour. So if you happen to do it at 5:01, you may not see the credit until 6:05. But if you do it at 5:55, you may see the credit at 6:00. :)

I added another as well that looks like it is converting okay.

Home Business Match--Earn .75

It looks a lot like the other Home Business ones but is listed as a separate offer.

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 05:23 PM
I did the Home Business Match earlier and got credited really fast.

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Just did Home business match -- I'll post when I get credit!

wilsonfamily4
05-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Did both the gym one and the home business one and they both credited. YIPPEE. What a good day for credits at SR for me today

mom2dea
05-21-2007, 05:55 PM
I just tried the home bussiness one and will edit when it credits .

Edit this credited with in about 5 mins also . Yippie good SR day here as well ...
17.08 credit today not including I did a survey also . YIPPIE

Sarah

chocovrdmicears
05-21-2007, 06:11 PM
both offers credited super fast here too! :rotfl:

Dove
05-21-2007, 06:32 PM
I got credit for both of those too ! Thank you Sunshine family !:sunshine:

PSL1013
05-21-2007, 06:54 PM
I just tried the Home Business Match and after filling in all my information and clicked on the "match me" button and it went nowhere??? Strange, I must have tried at least 6 times refilling the info and even cleared the cookies and it just won't send? Maybe I'll try a bit later. Anyone else having trouble? :confused:

abcboys
05-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Yes, I'm having trouble with the same thing with home business match. I kept trying to reload the page and it won't send. I was thinking it was my computer but everything else seems to be working okay? I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

jl8595
05-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Yes, I'm having trouble with the same thing with home business match. I kept trying to reload the page and it won't send. I was thinking it was my computer but everything else seems to be working okay? I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

I had the same problem yesterday, but I just tried it again this morning and it's working fine. Mine credited within five minutes!!!

PSL1013
05-22-2007, 08:31 AM
I had the same problem yesterday, but I just tried it again this morning and it's working fine. Mine credited within five minutes!!!

I just tried it again and I have the same problem with it not sending. It also says my first name is an error, huh?? I really do know my name! :rotfl: I delete and retype and try to send it and that "find a match" button does not work? :confused:

lilianddomsmom
05-22-2007, 08:37 AM
i got credit for both of them within a few minutes:cooldance:

abcboys
05-22-2007, 09:25 AM
Still not working for me either.....

plantlady
05-22-2007, 10:49 AM
I got credit for both, pretty quickly.

Thanks!

jl8595
05-22-2007, 12:10 PM
I just tried it again and I have the same problem with it not sending. It also says my first name is an error, huh?? I really do know my name! :rotfl: I delete and retype and try to send it and that "find a match" button does not work? :confused:

Hmm...I wonder if this is another browser issue. I used firefox on my desktop last night when it didn't work, but did it on internet explorer on my laptop this morning and it credited within five minutes for me. Maybe that's your problem?? Good luck - I hope you can get it to go through.

PSL1013
05-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Hmm...I wonder if this is another browser issue. I used firefox on my desktop last night when it didn't work, but did it on internet explorer on my laptop this morning and it credited within five minutes for me. Maybe that's your problem?? Good luck - I hope you can get it to go through.

Thank you so much...I do use Firefox and switched to IE and it worked!! I would have never thought to do this without you suggesting it and the credit posted almost immediately! I've already gotten two calls too....boy are they fast at contacting, if only the credits were this fast? :rotfl: :thanks:

speechteachri
05-22-2007, 12:55 PM
I found one!!! It is teeny, tiny. But it looks brand spankin' new:

Gym Ticket Free Trial--Earn .30

I just did this one, so haven't seen the credit yet, but we just quit the Y, and it told me about 2 gyms in my area I didn't know about. DH wants to join one on his own.

jl8595
05-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Thank you so much...I do use Firefox and switched to IE and it worked!! I would have never thought to do this without you suggesting it and the credit posted almost immediately! I've already gotten two calls too....boy are they fast at contacting, if only the credits were this fast? :rotfl: :thanks:

Oh, I'm so glad!!! :) You're very welcome!!

I switch between my home desktop (firefox) and my work laptop (IE) and I started noticing that some credit better with different browsers. So strange, but I'm really glad that was your problem and that you got the fast credit!!

:sunshine:

jl8595
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I just did this one, so haven't seen the credit yet, but we just quit the Y, and it told me about 2 gyms in my area I didn't know about. DH wants to join one on his own.

Yeah, it came up with two gyms near my house that I didn't realize existed!

I got credit for this one within a couple of hours. Did it early this morning and had credit when I checked about three hours later.

abcboys
05-22-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm using netscape. Anyone else having trouble with that one with netscape. I'm not even sure we have Internet Expolorer. I guess I'm a little computer illiterate. I'll have to check.