PDA

View Full Version : Question on whether I should wait....

askomsky
12-11-2009, 11:42 AM
and see if my Target GC's come in the mail soon or just go ahead and order online (from Amazon or Deepdiscount) the CD's I want/need for Christmas presents. It's been 4 wks so I know technically it could be 2 more, just wondering if they'll be here and I can (am able to bc what I want is in stock at Target) use them to finish up my last few Christmas gifts.

Thanks
April

fourfoxesinpa
12-11-2009, 12:01 PM
If it'd be me, I'd buy the gifts and feel secure that my shopping is done. I'm sure you can always find something to spend the Target gift cards on...maybe some after Christmas shopping for you. ;)

askomsky
12-11-2009, 12:04 PM
If it'd be me, I'd buy the gifts and feel secure that my shopping is done. I'm sure you can always find something to spend the Target gift cards on...maybe some after Christmas shopping for you. ;)

Yeah I can ALWAYS spend money at Target, especially since it's across from the ice rink that I spend 2-4 days a week driving to.
I had just anticipated using that for Christmas shopping and thought it would have been here by now.

Hedy
12-11-2009, 12:13 PM
and see if my Target GC's come in the mail soon or just go ahead and order online (from Amazon or Deepdiscount) the CD's I want/need for Christmas presents. It's been 4 wks so I know technically it could be 2 more, just wondering if they'll be here and I can (am able to bc what I want is in stock at Target) use them to finish up my last few Christmas gifts.

Thanks
April

I'd order-not getting the CD's in time isn't a gamble I'd want to take.

sqromano
12-11-2009, 12:17 PM
I agree with the other posts. I would go ahead and get the CDs now and use the gift cards for other things when you want/need them. There is no guarantee that what you want will be there when the cards come! Plus, wouldn't it be fun to shop after-Christmas sales with that card? :)

Blessing and Miracle
12-11-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm with the others, I'd go ahead and order what I needed. You can always shop at Target another time.:)

Blessing and Miracle
12-11-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm with the others, I'd go ahead and order what I needed. You can always shop at Target another time.:)

sunshinecindy
12-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah I can ALWAYS spend money at Target, especially since it's across from the ice rink that I spend 2-4 days a week driving to.
I had just anticipated using that for Christmas shopping and thought it would have been here by now.

They are going out tomorrow, if thats any help.

askomsky
12-11-2009, 11:13 PM
They are going out tomorrow, if thats any help.

LOL it does help knowing to watch for them, but I went ahead and ordered from Amazon, now that Target has a grocery store I'll put it to go use.