PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional Questions

nurseminnie76
09-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Has anyone seen it with their kids? How was it?? How long is the actual show?

I managed to get seating for the 5:00pm showing on 12/19 with Kirk Cameron (I was absolutely in love with him during the Growing Pains era - LOL.) Since it is the early show, our ressies are for a late lunch at Coral Reef (wanted Le Cellier but it was booked.)

It will be myself, DH, DD7, DD3, DS 6 months. I know it is the early show so there will probably be more kids present than at the later shows, but I'm having second thoughts about taking my kids. I would really love to see the show, but I'm not sure if the kids are too young. If I could manage to sit on an end, is it possible to leave mid-show if my 3 year old won't be quiet?

chipndale
09-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Yes, we took our 2 children with us last year. My daughter(5) loved the show so much so that we took her back another night. My son(3) watched most of the show the first time before he fell asleep. However, he didn't watch mush of the show the second time and I had to leave the main seating area. There is a place on the left hand side of the stage, where you can sit on a concrete wall and the little ones can move around. The view is not as good but at least you can see some of the show and hear the show.

If your children like music, I would give it a try. At both of the shows we attended, there was plenty of moms getting up and taking children to the bathroom or just to out so that they could run around. By the end of the one show, I would say that there was 15 - 20 kids moving around quietly. If you have any other question, please feel free to private message me. Hope you children enjoy the show.

nurseminnie76
10-01-2007, 09:08 PM
:) Thanks for the reply. I think we will go ahead and give it a try. I'm really looking forward to it.

Sherri
10-08-2007, 01:45 PM
I knew my son wouldn't sit through it, so we planned on getting something to eat from Liberty Inn and sat at the outside tables. I couldn't see that good but definitely could enjoy the music. We've done that twice now.

Mom2aPrincess
11-11-2007, 02:03 AM
Has anyone seen it with their kids? How was it?? How long is the actual show?

I managed to get seating for the 5:00pm showing on 12/19 with Kirk Cameron (I was absolutely in love with him during the Growing Pains era - LOL.) Since it is the early show, our ressies are for a late lunch at Coral Reef (wanted Le Cellier but it was booked.)

It will be myself, DH, DD7, DD3, DS 6 months. I know it is the early show so there will probably be more kids present than at the later shows, but I'm having second thoughts about taking my kids. I would really love to see the show, but I'm not sure if the kids are too young. If I could manage to sit on an end, is it possible to leave mid-show if my 3 year old won't be quiet?

I'm so jealous. We are going, but couldn't get there for Kirk Cameron. He was my first pick on the lineup. (I too LOVED him during Growing Pains)