PDA

View Full Version : Issue with the Offers by Category

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Has anyone else found an issue where some of the offers that you have been credited for aren't being marked as completed on the offers by category page? I just found some on mine today and I realized I redid some offers that I had already been credited for. I found one for sure that I have been credited for and I redid it yesterday because it was marked no. I emailed Tricia about my account but I wanted to give you all a heads up not to assume you haven't done it just because it says you haven't.

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Uh, oh.

SUNSHINEGUY! This one is all yours. :)

bartleby1
05-21-2007, 07:40 PM
I have noticed this but thought it was only the offers that I completed through the supermembers page? Could that be?

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 07:51 PM
I went back and checked and this is what I have. One of the offers I rechecked and it was a paid click and a paid offer with the same name so I am ok with that one. One of the offers I did on 3/29 and on 5/21 and received the same credit for both. I dont think either was a SM offer and if it were than one would have been for more I would think or it would have noted SM offer wouldn't it? The last one I received credit for it once and redid it yesterday and haven't been credited again so I hope that it doesn't credit.

SunshineGuy
05-21-2007, 10:32 PM
hmm...I am looking at the code and can't figure out how the page would not show whether you have been credited. Maybe there is something that is messed up with the actual offer/user combo that is not matching correctly.

but i am still looking.
:computer:

jnorth1007
05-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Ok guys we got this figured out and I didn't get the same offer twice but an offer that was named the same thing and had two different ID numbers 2 months apart. No problems. Thank goodness cause I was so worried I was a cheater :rotfl: Thanks to Kevin and Tricia for checking in to this and reassuring me that I am in fact still an :angel: Just don't ask DH because he surely won't agree with that. :p

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 08:58 AM
What was really funny last night was Kevin looking at me from across the room and going "She's so honest that she is reporting herself for getting and extra 50 cents??" I laughed and said "Yes. Everytime that someone reports double credits like that is just makes me want to tell them to keep them because they are such good people compared to some of the other stuff I deal with daily!!"