PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible...

Mandi
05-21-2007, 07:50 PM
To delete offers altogether anymore? Like if I'm positive that I don't want to do the search for Jesus one or whatever, just delete it from my list? I think we used to be able to mark it as ignore but once we went to the new pending deal we can no longer do that. Everything just gets thrown into pending offers now. I really miss the ignore feature.

Also, could it ever be possible to have a sort button for our pending offers by date?

jnorth1007
05-21-2007, 08:33 PM
I also would like to be able to delete offers permanently. That way when I am sure I don't want to do one or I have already done it I can delete it and know that the offers left either I have done and waiting for (in pending) or I need to do or I am undecided about.

PSL1013
05-21-2007, 08:53 PM
I would also like to see this brought back! :thanks:

SunshineGuy
05-21-2007, 10:24 PM
Also, could it ever be possible to have a sort button for our pending offers by date?

I just changed the pending offers page to sort the pending offers by date.

We switched from the "remove" option to the "pending" option because so many people wanted to use a pending status to track which offers they have done but haven't credited. When we had the remove option, we were getting swamped with requests from users for us to reload offers because they changed their mind and want to do the offer or because they accidently removed it.

SunshineGirl and I will discuss what options we might have.

Mandi
05-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Thank you for taking care of the sort by date. :) Now if we can just remove the offers we're not interested in I'd be one happy camper. :rotfl:

pattip03
05-22-2007, 12:26 AM
If I had a choice, i would choose to keep it as pending because I accidentally have removed the offers many times by clicking on the wrong line.....:(

Kycha
05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
If I had a choice, i would choose to keep it as pending because I accidentally have removed the offers many times by clicking on the wrong line.....:(

Me too....

speechteachri
05-22-2007, 11:07 AM

Me too. I had to ask Sunshinegirl on several occasions to send me links to sites I accidentally deleted. Although the pending status on all the offers makes slightly more difficult to track, I do much prefer the pending status on offers. I just have to remember to keep good track of what I complete.

mom2dea
05-22-2007, 04:34 PM
I would love both options cause certin things if they are in pending and I try them agian and the don't credit the 2nd time I would love to just delete the offer from my page . Also some other offers I know won't do .

Sarah