PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tricia

missangie
09-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Thanks for sponsoring the Fishers Soccer Club Girls U10 A soccer team today. We will soon have a full page ad in our upcoming Halloween Classic Tournament program. The girls will so enjoy seeing their team picture in the program. Thanks too to all of you at SR. I hope that the ad will bring new members who will want to share the sunshine with us.

Helping a friend in need--reason #101 why Tricia is so awesome!

SunshineGirl
09-28-2007, 03:12 PM
You're welcome! Thanks to my SR crew for coming up with a cool saying for the page and some help tweaking it. I think I still may need to change the title under the picture to make it 100% accurate, but I think it is looking good!!

Here's the pdf version so far. Hopefully they can use a pdf because I think it has the best quality for a whole page:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/fishersfrenzy.pdf

Blessing and Miracle
09-28-2007, 03:39 PM
That is so nice of you, Tricia! It's good to know that some of us that have made it (or making it) haven't forgotten where we come from and continue to support others! God bless you, your family and SR!
:)

spring
09-28-2007, 03:57 PM
That was really a nice thing to do. It makes me proud to be a member of SR. I took a peek at the team picture. What a nice looking team!:pumpkin:

nurseminnie76
09-28-2007, 06:50 PM
The ad looks great. That's really nice of you to sponsor their team. Hope they have a great season. :sunshine:

missangie
10-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Update: Our :pumpkin: Halloween Classic Tournament :pumpkin: is this weekend! The ad looks great in the program. Without being biased, it is one of the best! My DD9 is on the team and played well in her first game. Her team lost 2-1 but looked strong against a really good team. We play again at 5 pm EST today. I'll let you know how it goes. We have two games tomorrow as well.

Thanks again to Tricia and everyone at SR for sponsoring our team.

GO FISHERS FRENZY!!!

spring
10-20-2007, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the update. We are all rooting for your team. After all, we have a connection.......:sunshine:

missangie
10-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Okay here is how the rest of the tournament went. We got beat again yesterday afternoon 6-0. We played an awesome team from Ohio. It was so fun to watch them play. It is neat to see a team of 9 yr olds play so well together!

Today was our day!! We won both games today. We beat Hamilton Heights 3-1 and Carmel United 2-0. The Halloween trophies were really cute. My DD9 had a lot of fun but is sooooo ready for a soccer break---ME TOO! Spring season will be here way too quickly. But hey, that's the life of a soccer mom.

bs4free
10-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Congrats on TWO Wins Today WOOT! :party: