PDA

View Full Version : Question for Tricia

pattip03
09-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Tricia,
Would it be possible for you to alert us when you have gone to post office or are planning to go to mail rewards? We know you are really, really busy right now - but it would be reassuring to know when rewards are mailed.
Thanks a bunch.
Sunshine Rewards is amazing!!! :love:

SunshineGirl
09-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Are you waiting on about $300 worth of cards? ;) If so, they went out this morning.

I'm thinking about switching everything to a more regular schedule. Doing the paypal twice a month has everyone confused. I get trouble tickets and emails just about every day with people wondering when they are going to get their money. So I think I am going to start doing ALL of them one day a month so there is no confusion.

We may have to do the same thing with the other rewards soon because we get a lot of questions about 1) if I cash out on X date, when will you send them and 2) have you sent them yet? If we can get some kind of general schedule, it might help everyone.

(btw...if you need those card numbers to pay on a package, let me know and I can email them to you...otherwise, you should probably have the cards on Tuesday)

m 'n c
09-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey Tricia how about doing normal cashouts similar to the paypal ones where you have to cashout by the 15th and it will be mailed on the 1st and cashout on the 1st to be mailed on the 15th. That way it is consistent with paypal and people can cashout 2 times per month. Then that would cut down on some of the questions and concerns.

SunshineGirl
09-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey Tricia how about doing normal cashouts similar to the paypal ones where you have to cashout by the 15th and it will be mailed on the 1st and cashout on the 1st to be mailed on the 15th. That way it is consistent with paypal and people can cashout 2 times per month. Then that would cut down on some of the questions and concerns.

That's not a bad idea. I tend to do the Disney ones about every 10 days as it is. The bigger that we get, the more inefficient that it is to do them as they come in. When I can do them as a big mail merge, I can get through them MUCH faster.

pattip03
09-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Woohoooooooo!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank you, thank you, thank you Tricia!
:thanks:

bbangel
09-28-2007, 03:46 PM

That sounds like a good idea. If people know the schedule they should be able to work out when to do their cashouts and hopefully it will mean less work and time for you!

m 'n c
09-28-2007, 04:27 PM
That sounds like a good idea. If people know the schedule they should be able to work out when to do their cashouts and hopefully it will mean less work and time for you!

That is what I was thinking when I thought of it. It would help Tricia get more things for us to earn money with if we simplify her process to twice a month plus if she can use her mail merge like she was mentioning that would mean saving more time. I think with proper planning this shouldn't really make a big impact on the site users.

disney_girl
09-28-2007, 04:41 PM
I agree it sounds like a good idea! It probably wouldn't cut down on all questions, but should put a nice dent in the PM's and Trouble Tickets. And I'm sure it would be easier for you to have a set time to do these each month! I think as long as it's published, everyone should be able to work with it and get their cashouts done according to the schedule. Anything to give Tricia more time to look for offers! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
09-28-2007, 04:42 PM
I agree it sounds like a good idea! It probably wouldn't cut down on all questions, but should put a nice dent in the PM's and Trouble Tickets. And I'm sure it would be easier for you to have a set time to do these each month! I think as long as it's published, everyone should be able to work with it and get their cashouts done according to the schedule. Anything to give Tricia more time to look for offers! :sunshine:

And along with the time to look for more offers (there are probably about 100 more networks out there that I do not work with yet) would be more time to work on AUTOMATING offers. When I can hook up properly with the advertisers, we can get things to do the automatic credits once each hour. It's just getting the time to work through all of the technical aspects with the advertisers that is hard to find. And I knoooooooowwww how you all love your automatic credits. LOL!

m 'n c
09-28-2007, 04:45 PM
And along with the time to look for more offers (there are probably about 100 more networks out there that I do not work with yet) would be more time to work on AUTOMATING offers. When I can hook up properly with the advertisers, we can get things to do the automatic credits once each hour. It's just getting the time to work through all of the technical aspects with the advertisers that is hard to find. And I knoooooooowwww how you all love your automatic credits. LOL!

Umm I don't know if I speak for anyone else but I vote to move to making cashouts 2 times a month so we can get with these other networks out there and make some more money. I'm thinking if we are getting more offers no one else will really be upset about this change.

Hedy
09-28-2007, 04:50 PM

Seconded! I'm all for making the Sunshine family's life easier.

disney_girl
09-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Yep... I think twice a month would be good all around. You could publish that all cashouts completed by xx day of the month with be mailed on xx day. Shouldn't be much question regarding timing with it stated. We can all just start planning ahead to make sure we maximize our cashouts! I can only imagine our crazy it can get with multiple runs to the post office during the month- we need to simplify it for you! Maybe once your schedule is determined, it can be posted at the top of the rewards page. And/ or a reminder when you cash out that anything requested by x date will be mailed on x day, etc. Just thinking it might help to have a little final reminder during the cashout process!

We LOVE our automatic credits so that would be awesome if you had more time to work on those as well as getting more offers in general!

pattip03
09-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Just knowing when I think would be helpful. Twice a month sounds good to me. It would give everyone a more definate time frame to request rewards.
Everyone does such a great job! :sunshine: :thanks: :sunshine:

mmm611
09-30-2007, 04:47 PM
Are cashouts going to be moved to twice a month then? If so, can anybody tell me when this might happen? I'm all for the change if it gets more offers in here. I'm trying to decide if I want to cash out for a few GCs or Paypal today or just let my balance grow for the time being. Any new updates on this would be helpful!

bs4free
09-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Are cashouts going to be moved to twice a month then? If so, can anybody tell me when this might happen? I'm all for the change if it gets more offers in here. I'm trying to decide if I want to cash out for a few GCs or Paypal today or just let my balance grow for the time being. Any new updates on this would be helpful!
if you want toe get disney GC's do not know if thats the gc you were looking for but a big disney gc cash out will be happening soon, and you get even more value for your sr credits then... I am sure that trica will let everyone know if/when she plans to make changes to how the payout works, Trica is great like that! and anything that gives trica more time, is good becuase that means she can work harder on getting newer and better offers, deals, shopping sites,.... and makeing sr that much better.

mmm611
09-30-2007, 05:11 PM
if you want toe get disney GC's do not know if thats the gc you were looking for but a big disney gc cash out will be happening soon, and you get even more value for your sr credits then...

Thanks, but I was looking at Kohl's and possibly Target/Walmart. I saw some sweaters at Kohl's yesterday I really liked, but I'd rather get them with free money! I would just use my Discover cash back on that, but I don't think I'll have enough yet this month. I have no idea when I'll be able to go to Disney again, so I'm going to hold off on that one for now.

I'm really not in any rush, I'd just like to know how to plan my first cashout.

sunshinecindy
09-30-2007, 06:35 PM
I think Tricia is referring here to just Disney cashouts. All other gift cards are handled by me and I do them twice a week, and thats not a problem, its sometimes just takes awhile for Tricia to get the cashout to me, so, allow about 2 weeks for any other gift card to be on the safe side.

mmm611
09-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks Cindy!

HollyD
10-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Okay, so have the cashouts gone to twice a month? I cashed out for a Dis GC on 10/3 and haven't received it yet - will it just get added to the mailout after tomorrows big cashout?

SunshineGirl
10-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Okay, so have the cashouts gone to twice a month? I cashed out for a Dis GC on 10/3 and haven't received it yet - will it just get added to the mailout after tomorrows big cashout?

It actually went out this morning. :)

askomsky
10-16-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm with the majority, if twice a month makes YOUR life easier then I say go for it! That should give everyone enough time to plan on when they need to cash out for their Disney cards.

Your the best!

HollyD
10-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks Tricia :love: