PDA

View Full Version : Just a note of thanks

cglaura
09-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Just a note of thanks to Tricia and the gang. I know it was alot of extra push for you get us so many offers the past week or so, considering it is so late in the month, especially with all that is going on in your personal life, dishwasher looters and all. :(

I had a really fantastic month, my available balance nearly tripled. So just wanted to say, take a bow, you deserve it!

SunshineGirl
09-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words! The real challenge is going to come this week--new month, new quarter, new round of super members....and new Sunshine Rewards home headquarters!! Plus a "little" contest for a trip. ;)

I'm so glad that people were able to take advantage of the new offers last week. Honestly, I hold my breath every month wondering if this will be the month that we run out of new offers. But every month, something opens up. Onward and upward for all of us!!!

askomsky
09-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words! The real challenge is going to come this week--new month, new quarter, new round of super members....and new Sunshine Rewards home headquarters!! Plus a "little" contest for a trip. ;)

I'm so glad that people were able to take advantage of the new offers last week. Honestly, I hold my breath every month wondering if this will be the month that we run out of new offers. But every month, something opens up. Onward and upward for all of us!!!

You have done a great job!!! I don't envy you this week though that's for sure.
Why oh why would you move the beginning of a new month and quarter? LOL especially only weeks before a disney trip!???!
That's one brave momma in my book!:rotfl:

April