PDA

View Full Version : Baby Phat?

Blessing and Miracle
09-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Tricia,

Any chance on us getting Baby Phat? I know they have an affilate program and what about JCPenney, they too have one!

I spend so much money for Christmas at these two stores and It would be great to be reward with :sunshine2: !

Can you please check into it. I'll come help you move:angel:

Thanks

m 'n c
09-30-2007, 02:45 PM
I think JC Penny's is on Tricia's list of places she is either trying for or is keeping an eye out in case things change and she can get them.

Baby Phat - I'm not too sure on. In case its a no-go some stuff is on Macy's which is a merchant. Not sure if that will help you out or not.

Blessing and Miracle
09-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the info. I have purchased most items from Macys, but of course BP has more to offer. I'll keep my fingers crossed! Even JCP will be wonderful.:)

Thanks

m 'n c
09-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the info. I have purchased most items from Macys, but of course BP has more to offer. I'll keep my fingers crossed! Even JCP will be wonderful.:)

Thanks

Yeah that is what I noticed when I did a quick check for an affiliate link. I swore Nordstrom sold it but when I checked there nothing. Hopefully Tricia can get it for you :sunshine2: