PDA

View Full Version : We Missed You Cindy!

Blessing and Miracle
09-30-2007, 03:03 PM
We've missed you the last couple of days! Glad to see you back online. You're not back yet or you?

Have a great day!:)

sunshinecindy
09-30-2007, 03:15 PM
We've missed you the last couple of days! Glad to see you back online. You're not back yet or you?

Have a great day!:)

Ah, thats nice. Ya, I'm back. Only live a little over an hr from there, so was just there for the weekend. Today is football, so had to get back in time to see the Steelers and say hello to my SR friend. Got to see Janet, will post pics. Was nice.

ItsmeSunnyV
09-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Ah, thats nice. Ya, I'm back. Only live a little over an hr from there, so was just there for the weekend. Today is football, so had to get back in time to see the Steelers and say hello to my SR friend. Got to see Janet, will post pics. Was nice.

:p Aww That's nice!! Can't wait to see some pics. :p

bs4free
09-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Pics WOOT WOOT!!! Gald your back cindy!

Did you enjoy any of the wine at the food and wine fest????

Soccer Princess
10-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey Cindy! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you and join Janet and you for breakfast. I was so excited about my trip, I didn't remember to bring your phone number with me --- duh!!! lol

sunshinecindy
10-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Hey Cindy! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you and join Janet and you for breakfast. I was so excited about my trip, I didn't remember to bring your phone number with me --- duh!!! lol

oh, you missed a great breakfast and a really good time. maybe next time.