PDA

View Full Version : Snapfish

Ellen aka Snow White
05-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Has anyone that was already a member with snapfish, shopped and received credit?? Just curious if anyone uses them?
Ellen

wilsonfamily4
05-22-2007, 10:43 AM
I joined snapfish before I knew of rewards. :) But I use snapfish and I really enjoy using them. I can edit my pictures and they have really good prices. They ship VERY FAST and then your pictures are stored at their site so I can reorder easy. You should at least try it. Plus they have codes ALL the time for free shipping or a percentage off.

kimntrent
05-22-2007, 11:51 AM
I love snapfish. I have gotten credit from Sunshine for it. Love it.

Kim
________
40DDKINKY (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/40DDKINKY/)

Ellen aka Snow White
05-22-2007, 06:45 PM
I love snapfish too!! But I never was getting credit for my purchases. I received this in my trouble ticket today:

"I learned the hard way today that they do not pay on prepaid prints. LOL! I went ahead and credited your account and am going to add some details to our shopping page."

I think that is sooo wrong!! Why would they not give credit for prepaid prints?? They get my money regardless if I ever use the prints!!

BTW - thanks for the credit! Is there anything we can do as consumers to get it changed so that you (we) do get credit??
Ellen

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 07:42 PM
They basically said that their "system" is not currently set up to capture prepaid prints as a commissionable item. I'm guessing that it was a business decision that they have no interest in paying a commission on them for some reason.

mom2dea
05-22-2007, 08:40 PM
I for some reason was thinking this was a 1 time offer not an offer we can do multi times ? Is this untrue ? Can I order more prints and get credit for shopping there ?

Thanks
Sarah

Ellen aka Snow White
05-23-2007, 06:02 AM
I for some reason was thinking this was a 1 time offer not an offer we can do multi times ? Is this untrue ? Can I order more prints and get credit for shopping there ?

Thanks
Sarah

From the shopping page:
Details: New members earn 4.00 when they make a purchase. Returning members earn 4 percent back on purchases.

I took it that anytime I go back and "shop" that I would earn 4%. Now I do not know if this applies to prints?!?!? It doesn't apply to the prepaid prints - which I always use bacause of the discount. Trish - does it apply if you purchase prints straightout???
Ellen

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 07:04 AM
They actually do pay 4% back now on repeat visitors--just not on the prepaid print plans.

mom2dea
05-23-2007, 07:47 AM
has this switched in the last few monthes , I swear when I first did this offer it was only the 4.00 for new customers .

Sarah

mollyeilis
05-24-2007, 09:53 PM
I've belonged to snapfish since '03, so I didn't qualify for the new member 4.00 (sniffle), but I just ordered an 8x10 print (to keep my account "alive" for another year) last week, and I already see my 12 cents pending on my SR account.

So yes, prints count, and yes, previous customers can get credit. I just made sure to clear cookies etc first, then made sure to go through the SR link, and it all worked! I was nervous b/c I had problems remembering my password so it took a moment to log in, but it still was able to match me up to the SR link. :)

sunmagic
05-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Snapfish seems to be hit and miss for me. I have gotten credit for it several times before, but also this is the one that I have had a time or two to never get credit. Not sure why.