PDA

View Full Version : My completed projects...shirts for Disney!

schachteles
10-01-2007, 12:39 PM
So I got working this weekend...and here is what I got done...

The whole family will wear this to one of the nights that we go to MNSSHP...
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/schachteles/DSC03090.jpg

My DDs have matching shirts to wear...
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/schachteles/DSC03089.jpg

Another match for the DDs...
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/schachteles/DSC03088.jpg

MORE to come...I know there are posting limits and not sure what they are...

schachteles
10-01-2007, 12:40 PM
My DDs will wear these on the plane to WDW...13 days...but who is counting?? :rotfl:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/schachteles/DSC03087.jpg

Trick or treat bags for the girls...didn't turn out as planned, but they will work.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/schachteles/DSC03084.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/schachteles/DSC03083.jpg

ItsmeSunnyV
10-01-2007, 12:45 PM
OMG Those are SOOOOO Cute! I love the shirts and the bags. My favorite of the shirts is the "If the crown fits..." Super cute! You should be proud! They came out really good.:)

Veronica

Magical JenK
10-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Those are so cute! On the bag...did you have to cut out the C A R L & Y separate & then iron them on separately?? If so...BRAVO!!! I tried doing that & it was way too hard for me!

schachteles
10-01-2007, 12:56 PM
OMG Those are SOOOOO Cute! I love the shirts and the bags. My favorite of the shirts is the "If the crown fits..." Super cute! You should be proud! They came out really good.:)

Veronica

:sunshine2: THANKS!! The people on the Dis boards have such good ideas and they personalize them for you...now my DH is trying to learn so we can do it ourselves.

Those are so cute! On the bag...did you have to cut out the C A R L & Y separate & then iron them on separately?? If so...BRAVO!!! I tried doing that & it was way too hard for me!

Thanks :) Yeah I did cut them out seperately...I had to do it for my daughter Camille too...wasn't too bad because they are bigger letters, now I tried to do little letters for a shirt for my friends' son and that did NOT work.

I am amazed that it is pretty easy, I never again will use the light transfers, dark only for me.

schachteles
10-01-2007, 12:57 PM
One little sidenote...does anyone own a Crop-a-Dile?? I just got one and I used it to punch the holes for the eyelets on the bag!! Worked SLICK...definite must have!!!

linanglab
10-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Loves the shirts. And LOVE the bags! I do not have the craft talent. I can decorate a cake just fine, but take away the icing, and I can't do ANYTHING!

Great job! And again....just LOVE those bags! Too cute!

JillyFish
10-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Very cute! Glad you finally found what you wanted! :)

DisneyMa
10-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Wow!! You are crafty!! Those are all adorable!

time2go
10-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Those are FABULOUS!

bs4free
10-01-2007, 02:59 PM
I just loved that first mnsshp shirt in balck it looks much better then the offical 2007 mnsshp shirt!!! Great job! how did you make them...

Kycha
10-01-2007, 03:45 PM
How cute are they? I love the one "What happens in Disney stays in Disney". Absolutely adorable. So, how did you make them?

disneynut
10-02-2007, 05:01 PM
I love them all how cute. :heart: :mickey: :minnie:

eaglesdare
10-02-2007, 05:57 PM
I think they are all cute. Great Job!

ravensdreamer
10-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh my goodness, I love the shirts and bags , you guys are so talented on here...bravo!

Lynn

schachteles
10-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Loves the shirts. And LOVE the bags! I do not have the craft talent. I can decorate a cake just fine, but take away the icing, and I can't do ANYTHING!

Great job! And again....just LOVE those bags! Too cute!

Hey I can make you some shirts...you can make me a cake!!

Very cute! Glad you finally found what you wanted! :)

THANKS, I am so glad I found the board, it is addicting!!

Wow!! You are crafty!! Those are all adorable!

THANKS

Those are FABULOUS!

I hope that they work out ok and wash up nicely.

I just loved that first mnsshp shirt in balck it looks much better then the offical 2007 mnsshp shirt!!! Great job! how did you make them...

What does the OFFICIAL shirt look like?? Anyone have pictures? I was wondering about that. I am supposed to still make another set of shirts for my DH and I to wear to the party when the DDs dress up, but I am not sure I am that motivated.

How cute are they? I love the one "What happens in Disney stays in Disney". Absolutely adorable. So, how did you make them?

That one is one of my FAVORITES!! You get the file and then buy DARK teeshirt transfers at the craft store and iron them on. It is pretty easy, I wish I could have had them professionally done, but that would have gotten too expensive.

I love them all how cute.

Thank you!

I think they are all cute. Great Job!

Thanks, took a lot of time, but got easier as I went along...next trip I will be an expert!

Oh my goodness, I love the shirts and bags , you guys are so talented on here...bravo!

Lynn

:cooldance:

bs4free
10-03-2007, 12:19 PM
If i can find where i put the shirt i bought on sep 14th i will take a photo and post it for you!

schachteles
10-03-2007, 12:21 PM
If i can find where i put the shirt i bought on sep 14th i will take a photo and post it for you!

THANKS!! :love:

Weluvdisny
10-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Awesome job!! I wanted to try the tie-dye shirts ones but haven't done them yet.

schachteles
10-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Awesome job!! I wanted to try the tie-dye shirts ones but haven't done them yet.

Thanks, they were cute and we got lots of comments...unfortunately they don't hold up well...the black "ran" when it rained out at the Halloween party and a bunch of my DDs cracked along the edges...guess I need to make sure they are cheaper shirts next time so the sting isn't so bad!

Mom2aPrincess
11-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Thanks, they were cute and we got lots of comments...unfortunately they don't hold up well...the black "ran" when it rained out at the Halloween party and a bunch of my DDs cracked along the edges...guess I need to make sure they are cheaper shirts next time so the sting isn't so bad!

I wonder why you had such luck? I made a bunch for my daughter when we went in July 06 and she is still squeezing into some of them and they still look pretty good....