PDA

View Full Version : You Did It!!!!!

~Kathie
01-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Tricia & Cindy,

I just saw that the TT for my $15.75 credit from Kohl's was closed and the $$ is in my account!!!!! :banana::clap::cooldance:

I had nearly given up hope that it would come through.

Did I tell you how much I love you??? I love you a LOT more today!!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much for working so hard for all of us and for finding my credit! :heart:

:thanks:

disney_girl
01-12-2010, 12:46 AM
That's awesome Kathie!!

...but wait a minute...now you'll be higher than me on the big board! :p

~Kathie
01-12-2010, 12:55 AM
That's awesome Kathie!!

Isn't it tho'??? Thanks!!

...but wait a minute...now you'll be higher than me on the big board! :p

Not yet.......but I might be in 37 minutes!!! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Cindy tracked that one down with Kohls. They are actually being really good about communicating with us on these. (Thankfully, since they are one of our most popular merchants).

LauraLea
01-12-2010, 10:18 AM
that is great Kathie! gives me hope my $16.52 kohl's credit will be found also.......Laura

sunshinecindy
01-12-2010, 10:32 AM
that is great Kathie! gives me hope my $16.52 kohl's credit will be found also.......Laura

I did, and you should be seeing that any day in your account.

LauraLea
01-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Oh, thank you Cindy!!!

I do not get to shop as much as I use to, and missing out on a credit this size would have been very disappointing.

SR is the best..............Laura

~Kathie
01-12-2010, 07:13 PM

I did, and you should be seeing that any day in your account.

Wooo Hoo!!! Glad you got it Laura.

Today I also got my credit from 6PM so my TT #6694 can be closed. :banana:

Thanks again Cindy!!!!

~Kathie
01-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Cindy tracked that one down with Kohls. They are actually being really good about communicating with us on these. (Thankfully, since they are one of our most popular merchants).

I forgot to say that I love Kohl's. Stuff is always on sale and they always have a coupon on top of that and there are no exclusions. I ended up talking to a CS rep about my order and she was as nice as can be.

:thanks: