PDA

View Full Version : If I clear my cookies, do I have to redo all of my pending offers??

shades99
10-02-2007, 12:31 PM
I understand that cookies tie my IP to the merchant for payment. But, for how long do I have to save the cookies?

I ask because it would seem that I can't redo one offer without redoing them all since distinguishing cookies for specific offers would be most likely impossible for me to do.:confused:

bs4free
10-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Clearing your cookies will not clear out your pending list, that list is stored on the sunshinerewards site.

Now to answer the question of when to clear your cookies, i clear my cookies with ccleaner anywere from every hour to every few days, it all depends on how many offers i have done. Now with shopping i would wait a day to clear cookies but then you should be ok!

I hope this has helped you shades99.

m 'n c
10-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Cookies actually tie your SR ID to the offer/merchant not your ip address. Most cookies expire after 24 hours from what I understand (some like target or disney shopping after 2 hours!) so I think you are safe if you do shopping and clear after 24 hours.

With freebie offers I usually let them sit until a) they credit or b) others have credited that I did around the same time and a few hours have passed.

shades99
10-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks! Got it!