PDA

View Full Version : Two questions?

thornyrose2
10-02-2007, 03:11 PM
1) About how many paid emails are we supposed to be getting daily? I don't get any emails from SR except maybe once or twice a month.:(

2) About what time do I have to come to SR to be able to do daily Paid Clicks and daily Sunshine Scratch Off? It seems everytime I check it, neither is available. Are they not available daily?

Although I've been a member for awhile, I'm still learning, so thanks! :sunshine:

Hedy
10-02-2007, 03:16 PM
1)It depends on how many offers Tricia et al. get. Generally I get about one a week, on average (add SR to your address book!)
2) Daily clicks are random, but for scratchoff, if you're not an SM, you really need to do it by 9 am or so.

SunshineGirl
10-02-2007, 04:14 PM
One thing that I should clarify is that we are NOT a GPT site that specializes in paid emails. I know there are other sites that send multiple emails every day that you can click on for pennies. We specialize more in the offers, surveys, and shopping. So you should get emails from us about 4 or so a week, but they will not all be "get paid" emails.

vegaskjk
10-14-2007, 01:47 PM
One thing that I should clarify is that we are NOT a GPT site that specializes in paid emails. I know there are other sites that send multiple emails every day that you can click on for pennies. We specialize more in the offers, surveys, and shopping. So you should get emails from us about 4 or so a week, but they will not all be "get paid" emails.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I don't get anywhere near 4 emails a week from sunshine rewards... Am I missing something? Also, can I'm pretty sure I can change my actual sunshine rewards address, but how? Thanks!

cglaura
10-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I don't get anywhere near 4 emails a week from sunshine rewards... Am I missing something? Also, can I'm pretty sure I can change my actual sunshine rewards address, but how? Thanks!

On the emails: They average about 4 per week. Tricia's family just moved into a new house they were building, so things are a little less until they get all settled. I think there is an issue with Yahoo or Hotmail not accepting bulk mail though, so maybe that is an issue?

On changing your email: Click on Member Zone. On the bottom of the main page there is a link Edit Your Account. You can change your email there.

Also in that same area on the bottom of the page is a link E-Mail Links. You can check here for any emails that you may not have received.

HTH!

vegaskjk
10-14-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow! Thanks I will check that. I am currently on a yahoo, so maybe that is the problem. Thanks again.