PDA

View Full Version : Help Please re: BIG DISNEY CASH OUT!

Crazy4Disney
10-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi there everyone!!

I'm pretty new to SR, and I'm lovin' so far! My name is Beth & will be heading to Disney World on 10/27. :mickey: :cooldance:

I stumbled across the VERY interesting thread about a "Big Disney Cash Out". Could someone please explain what that is exactly. I was planning on cashing out today for some Disney dollars, or Disney gift card, but I'd like to know what the big cash out is first!

Any help is much appreciated!! :thanks: :sunshine:

Beth

wilsonfamily4
10-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Tricia does a special cashout every once in awhile. One is planned tentatively for October, only Tricia knows when. Then the Disney gift cards are cheaper to get with earnings. But I am not sure waiting for this cashout with your trip so close would be wise for you. They may not get there in time and we don't even know the dates yet for the big cash out day! She will have another one in 2008 so you wll have more chances.

Crazy4Disney
10-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Thank you so much for your help! Oh how I wish I could take advantage of that!!!

Oh...one more question...do you know what the benefit typically is? For example...you can buy a $50.00 gc for $40.00?

If it's real good, I may just take my chances and wait!

Beth

wilsonfamily4
10-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Not that good. :) More like get a 50.00 for 48.00. :) In the past if you cashout ofr a 200.00 gift card you could get it for 188.00!

bs4free
10-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Thank you so much for your help! Oh how I wish I could take advantage of that!!!

Oh...one more question...do you know what the benefit typically is? For example...you can buy a $50.00 gc for $40.00?

If it's real good, I may just take my chances and wait!

Beth
I don't know the entire list but the best discount last time was a $200 Disney Gc for only 188.00 Credits!

Crazy4Disney
10-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks again everyone!! I only have a measly little $32.00 credit, so I'll cash out now, and then shoot for BIG BUCKS next time!!

You have all been so nice & helpful!! Thanks TONS! :)

bs4free
10-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks again everyone!! I only have a measly little $32.00 credit, so I'll cash out now, and then shoot for BIG BUCKS next time!!

You have all been so nice & helpful!! Thanks TONS! :)
With your trip so soon that is the best option!

And i know you will go for Big Bucks and avoid the wammy next time.... :)

mollyeilis
10-02-2007, 06:33 PM
And i know you will go for Big Bucks and avoid the wammy next time.... :)

How do you even know about that? I'm 12 years older and barely remember Whammies... you're a pop culture savant, admit it. :p

To the OP, this seems to be simply the last of this year...I have faith that '08 will see a few, too.

bs4free
10-02-2007, 08:03 PM
How do you even know about that? I'm 12 years older and barely remember Whammies... you're a pop culture savant, admit it. :p

To the OP, this seems to be simply the last of this year...I have faith that '08 will see a few, too.
I loved watching press your luck repeats growing up on of my faviorate shows, i never really liked the 2000's version call WAMMY!

No i am not a pop culture savant, i just like to multi task and when it comes to tv from the 90's or 80's or was in syndication during that time i probley watched it!

If i had to guess when the next Big disney cash out would be in Jan/Feb of 08 but just a guess!