PDA

View Full Version : Won't let me choose my option

bajam
01-18-2010, 02:10 PM
I was so excited to get an AMP survey today. :banana: When it credited, it put me right at $50.00. I would like to cash out for a Home Depot card, but the button is still gray for me so I can't pick it:confused: Do I have to have more than the amount of the cashout in my account?

ligrumpygirl
01-18-2010, 02:26 PM
My guess is you have to give the system some time to recognize your new money. Maybe let the script run tonight and try in the morning?

Hedy
01-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I was so excited to get an AMP survey today. :banana: When it credited, it put me right at $50.00. I would like to cash out for a Home Depot card, but the button is still gray for me so I can't pick it:confused: Do I have to have more than the amount of the cashout in my account?

Somtimes, eventhough you have $50 in your account, you actually have like $49.999 in your account, and the system doesn't round up. Try to get a bitty freebie then try again.

bajam
01-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I'll just wait until my DS credits tomorrow and try again. I just thought it was perfect that the AMPs were still at 90 cents this morning, and that's exactly what I needed. Waiting one more day isn't going to break me.:D Patience is a good thing.