PDA

View Full Version : Silver, Gold, Platinum

JHarveyTN
10-02-2007, 08:55 PM
I have been an SR member for over a month & thanks to the forum have figured things out pretty well. However, I still have one question I can't find an answer to. Some posts have touched on it but no details. How do you get credit for the offers that tell you to complete a specific # of silver, gold, etc. offers? I can't seem to get any of these to credit for me? Do I actually have to complete the silver, gold, etc. offers? Thanks for your help.

SunshineGirl
10-02-2007, 09:05 PM
You do NOT have to complete any of those extra things to get the credit. Which ones have you been trying that haven't been working? Some are easier than others.

JHarveyTN
10-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Bandarama's, Clash, Generous Genie, and a few others I have in my pending.

jfrog
10-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Yup, I am also waiting on all Bandaramas, all Generous Genies, Clash and a few others. Could it be that I went nuts for a few days and did too many offers in a day?? Thanks for bringing this one up - I realized I was in the same situation. Good luck :sunshine:

disneynut
10-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Yup, I am also waiting on all Bandaramas, all Generous Genies, Clash and a few others. Could it be that I went nuts for a few days and did too many offers in a day?? Thanks for bringing this one up - I realized I was in the same situation. Good luck :sunshine:

Sometimes, that is the case, I try to space mine out and try not to do more than one a day for the same company. Also just do a handful a day and wait to see if they credit, then clear cookies. If you are not clearing cookies, that may be the problem. Also, some track you by email address. If you are already in the system from one offer, most of the rest from the same one will not credit. The gmail address system works great for new email addresses. It is a free email address from google. With it, you can add a period anywhere and change it. There is a thread on here with more info on the gmail, I will see if I can find it. HTH:sunshine: