PDA

View Full Version : Redoing Pending Offers??

jfrog
10-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Do we have to wait for 90 days before redoing an offer? Or is it ok to click 'remove from pending' after a few weeks and redo? I am also trying to remember to clear out my cookies like a good girl:sunshine2: LOL THANK YOU!!

** by 'redo', I mean an offer that has not credited after a period of time*** I thought I should add that- sorry!!

disneynut
10-02-2007, 10:34 PM
No you do not have to wait 90 days. If it has been a week or so, you can remove and retry. Yes remember to clean your cookies and start fresh. Some track by email address, ip address and such, so you can try to change your email. Alot of us use a gmail account and it is great. With it you can change it alot of different ways. You can add a period anywhere and it will work the same. For example if mine was disneynut@gmail.com, I could use dis.neynut@gmail.com or d.i.sneynut@gmail.com. You can put that period anywhere. :) Hope that helps:sunshine:

jfrog
10-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Oh thank you!! I think you are a mind reader, cuz my next ? was how to get a gmail acct! Thank you soooo much! (I'm also doin a happy dance cuz my banner showed up today! wooot!) lol

disneynut
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
LOL. I have psychic powers. :angel: Banner looks great. Did you find the info on the gmail. There is a thread on here with all the info, I will see if I can find it. :sunshine:

jfrog
10-03-2007, 10:01 PM
I did find the gmail info - thank you soooooo much for all the help/suggestions/and smiles!! This is like the most wonderful place to be with you guys!!:party: