PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cards, 2 ordered 1 arrived

OhMari
01-21-2010, 05:11 PM
My other Disney Gift Card arrived yesterday.
:clap:
Thank you Tricia.

Hey Tricia,
I received my $100 Disney Gift Cards 2-$50's today, that I cashed in for on Dec. 15th.

I also cashed in on Dec. 8th for a $500 gift card, and I still have not received it. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

SunshineGirl
01-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Disney canceled a bunch of the gift cards that I ordered from them last week and I had to reorder them. :( Yours was in that batch. I've gotten a confirmation from them, though, so hopefully it will be there within a few days (but likely not by the weekend).

OhMari
01-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Disney canceled a bunch of the gift cards that I ordered from them last week and I had to reorder them. :( Yours was in that batch. I've gotten a confirmation from them, though, so hopefully it will be there within a few days (but likely not by the weekend).

Thanks Tricia for letting me know.
Not going to Florida, till the end of February.

OhMari
01-29-2010, 08:52 AM
If you didn't see the first thread, my other $500 Disney Gift card arrived yesterday. Thank you.:banana:

SunshineGirl
01-29-2010, 09:18 AM
If you didn't see the first thread, my other $500 Disney Gift card arrived yesterday. Thank you.:banana:

Oh, good! They said that they had shipped it but I was getting worried.

fauntleroyfan
01-29-2010, 05:38 PM
do you know when the special cash out for disney gift cards will be back for super members?

SunshineGirl
01-29-2010, 05:40 PM
do you know when the special cash out for disney gift cards will be back for super members?

Disney has made some changes to their gift card program and we are no longer able to do them at less than face value.

fauntleroyfan
02-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Disney has made some changes to their gift card program and we are no longer able to do them at less than face value.

thanks i would have kept waiting to get that offer and maybe missed out on cashing in.

is there any plans to add a 300 or 400 dollar value cash in for the gift cards...isnt it 250 right now then jumps to 500?