PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Question

metallicaruler80
01-26-2010, 09:31 PM
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but just wanted to be sure.

If I cash out for paypal, it does not cost me anything anymore, right???

Thanks.

SunshineGirl
01-26-2010, 10:04 PM
We only had ONE month where Paypal charged fees. It was when they switched their policy without telling anyone. Once our members posted about it in the forum, we worked it out where we would be paying the fees from there on out.

metallicaruler80
01-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Thanks for your quick response. I remember this discussion, but realize things do change from time, so I wanted to be sure.

I so apprecate all you do for us.

:thanks:

mollyeilis
01-27-2010, 01:53 AM
We only had ONE month where Paypal charged fees. It was when they switched their policy without telling anyone. Once our members posted about it in the forum, we worked it out where we would be paying the fees from there on out.

Wow; that's cool! I never saw that part of the conversation!

bajam
01-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Good to know. I'll pass this onto my referrals.

Just to clarify, is this for just the regular paypal accounts or does it include the ones that are connected to the debit card?

SunshineGirl
01-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Good to know. I'll pass this onto my referrals.

Just to clarify, is this for just the regular paypal accounts or does it include the ones that are connected to the debit card?

I honestly don't know what happens on the customer end. But I do know that we pay a percentage on every single one of them that we send out now. So if Paypal DOES take money out on the customer end, they are double dipping.

bajam
01-27-2010, 09:38 AM
Hmm, since I just cashed out for Home Depot I won't have enough to try the paypal out this month. Maybe next month I'll cashout for $20 into paypal and be able to see what happens. I have the account with the debit card.