PDA

View Full Version : Must be Nuts..I am cracking up!

chocovrdmicears
05-22-2007, 01:25 PM
so we are all in this mad dash to get to the next level for the great cashout...so yesterday and today I am going through all the little free offers like a crazy woman because i am sooo close! So I just did the free offer to Party With A Star Chingy...I am sitting here cracking up because 1. I have absolutely no idea who 'Chingy' is..and 2. I am imagining that THIS would be the 1 thing I win...Like there would be a knock at my door and my DH would yell to me..."Honey..Chingy's here to party with you..." :rotfl: :rotfl:
The good news is that I got the .70 credit ASAP. Thank you CHINGY. :)

jnorth1007
05-22-2007, 01:28 PM
I feel your pain. I have gone through the old offers over and over again. I need less than 20 to hit the next level. Problem is that yesterday morning I said I only want to hit 50 so I can get the special cash out. Ok so now I am less than 20 from the 100 cash out and I feel like I have to keep going so I can do that one. Sheesh this addiction never ends :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 01:41 PM
I am laughing so hard right now because I came THIS close to writing in the description of the offer "I don't know who Chingy is, but hopefully you can make some money off the offer anyway." :rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I bet Chingy doesn't sit at these computers all day trying to earn Disney money :rotfl: I would so love to know who he is but I thank him for his .70 and hope he doesn't knock on any of our doors for a party. I can't picture any of us being the party with Chingy type. Although I have often yelled something similar to CHINGY when a big offer comes through :rotfl:

Anna
05-22-2007, 02:05 PM
I have no idea who Chingy is either. That is one prize I do NOT want to win. LOL. I never win contests anyway, but with my luck, that would be the one I would win. the 70 cents is nothing to sneeze at though!

I am right there with you guys...I have soooo many that have yet to post. Some are big ones too. I so badly want to move up for the cash out! :(

wilsonfamily4
05-22-2007, 02:10 PM
I bet Chingy doesn't sit at these computers all day trying to earn Disney money :rotfl: :

O, so true. Sad that he probably terribly rich and no one knows who the heck he is. :) and probably not the WDW type.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 02:12 PM
Okay. I had to do it. I found out who Chingy was. I'm just astonished that none of us knew. :p

Here's some info from his website...the parts I found particularly helpful!

In 2003, Chingy cashed in with his now classic, triple-platinum album Jackpot. He struck certified platinum again in ‘04’ with PowerBallin’, which proved to the world that Chingy was no one-hit wonder. Now it’s 2006. And Ching-a-Ling is back with his third and most exciting album, Hoodstar. This time, it’s personal.

Chingy gets the party started with the next single, “U A Freak,” a Hindi/Hip Hop nod to the Janet Jackson classic “Nasty.” “This is a club record,” he says. “Every woman and man says they’re not a freak, but then they hit the dance floor and everybody is bumping and grinding. Everyone’s got some freak in them.”

wilsonfamily4
05-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Is it sad that I wish I had heard of him? I feel like that means at 29 I am getting too mature and feel old. AT 29!! I have never heard of the poor man. But then with two kids we listen to Disney and Veggie Tales and church songs.

JillyFish
05-22-2007, 02:18 PM
:rotfl: I'm cracking up here!!

If I win a party with Chingy, you're all invited!! :rotfl:

:party:

Editing to add.....or Cindy Margolis or Steve-o too!!!

speechteachri
05-22-2007, 02:37 PM
:rotfl: I'm cracking up here!!

If I win a party with Chingy, you're all invited!! :rotfl:

:party:

Editing to add.....or Cindy Margolis or Steve-o too!!!

this whole thread is cracking me up. I don't know who Chingy was either. Thanks for "enlightening" us Tricia!!!!:rotfl:

Magical JenK
05-22-2007, 03:00 PM
At least Chingy & Steve-o want me to at least try to party w/them...Cindy Margolis sure doesn't! RUDE!

I'm $1.56 short for the $100, which I know isn't the $200, but that extra dollar I'd be saving (vs. SM prices) is sure tempting!!

I have quite a few in my Pending Offers from last night & a few from last weekend....just waiting here...:angel: :computer:

Soccer Princess
05-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Okay, I'll admit it --- I actually knew who Chingy was :) Hopefully he will be kind to me and credit fast! lol

PSL1013
05-22-2007, 03:35 PM
I have no idea who this is either....but I did get credit, yippie! :cooldance:

rhiannonwales
05-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I actually knew who Chingy was also thanks to my teenage nephews.I didnt get to the thread before it was revealed tho.Granted im not HAPPY that my nephews make me listen to loud rap music but i did know who he was.If i win i figure ill give the party to them lol.

chocovrdmicears
05-22-2007, 06:50 PM
I am totally tinkling myself! Thank you tag fairy! You have made my day...now to sit and wait for the party...although at my age, and after having 2 babies in 2 years, I am not sure how much 'bumpin & grindin' I have left in me!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jl8595
05-22-2007, 07:09 PM
I am totally tinkling myself! Thank you tag fairy! You have made my day...now to sit and wait for the party...although at my age, and after having 2 babies in 2 years, I am not sure how much 'bumpin & grindin' I have left in me!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL!!! :rotfl: Awesome!

I have to admit...I'm not sure how to even pronounce Chingy (like "cha-ching" with an "ee" on the end??). But he was kind enough to credit me, so I'll party with him if need be!!

The Cheshire Cat
05-22-2007, 07:44 PM
I bet Chingy doesn't sit at these computers all day trying to earn Disney money :rotfl: I would so love to know who he is but I thank him for his .70 and hope he doesn't knock on any of our doors for a party. I can't picture any of us being the party with Chingy type. Although I have often yelled something similar to CHINGY when a big offer comes through :rotfl:

haha your funny! You just made me laugh out loud! What we do in the name of DISNEY MONEY!

mom2dea
05-22-2007, 08:32 PM
OK I need to know Is anyone getting credit for the Party with a star.com .50 offer and the Party with a star chingy .70 and Party With A Star - Cindy Margolis .60. I am just confussed cause there are three offers and I was wondering if you can get credit for all three or not . Thanks

sarah

sunshinecindy
05-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok, I signed up to party with Chingy...but after seeing my birth year, I think they are the ones laughing.

mom2dea
05-22-2007, 09:31 PM
I got the .70 credit for this after about 30 mins so now I am trying the sindy offer we shall see

Sarah

jnorth1007
05-22-2007, 09:34 PM
I have gotten credit for all of them so I think they are all seperate offers and you are OK!

mom2dea
05-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Yep just got credit for them all . YIPPIE another 1.40

Sarah

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Yep just got credit for them all . YIPPIE another 1.40

Sarah

I didn't get credit for Chingy. Only the first star I partied with :confused:

rhiannonwales
05-23-2007, 07:45 AM
Youre not cool enough to party with Chingy!
LMAO

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Youre not cool enough to party with Chingy!
LMAO

That is SOOOO true :rotfl:

luvdisney00
05-23-2007, 11:17 AM
I know I am too old to party with Chingy, and I never heard any of his music, but I just got the .70 and I'm happy to take it!!!

Thanks Chingy!!!!:cooldance:

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 11:22 AM
The only reason I know chingy is because on George Lopez his daughter ran away with him on an episode. But I wasn't cool enough either.
________
Bdsm Fetish (http://www.****tube.com/categories/237/fetish/videos/1)

TIAMOMMA
05-23-2007, 11:33 AM
Don't feel bad, I tried to party with Chingy twice (of course under separate email addresses) and I'm getting the cold shoulder!!!

I'm feeling pretty bad, Cindy doesn't want to party with me either. Geez, it feels like Kindergarten recess all over again, haha.

TIAMOMMA