PDA

View Full Version : Pearls at Japan in Epcot...

schachteles
10-03-2007, 03:46 PM
I told my DDs that they could get pearls at Japan when we are at Epcot...they are so excited...my DD5 was talking last night about her theory on getting the biggest pearl...hope that works for her! :love:

But my question is, I know you can have them set, do they have DISNEY settings?? That sure would make it more special for both girls.

Any tips would be great as we have never done it before at Disney.

wilsonfamily4
10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
o, good questions! I am thinking about doingthis next time we go!

schachteles
10-03-2007, 04:00 PM
o, good questions! I am thinking about doingthis next time we go!

I really hope that they have Disney settings, otherwise I am not sure I would want to have it set. But then what the heck will my kids do with a loose pearl?? You guessed it....LOSE IT! :rotfl:

Hedy
10-03-2007, 04:07 PM
There's a massive thread on the other board about this, and it's been inconclusive. I know DCL has mickey and minnie shaped cages, but people say they haven't seen them in Japan.

eaglesdare
10-03-2007, 04:22 PM
i got a pearl in april, did not even look at the settings (hubby and son had me so mad, but that is another story). so i had the pearl, and well however many months later now, i do not know where it is.

so i would recommend a setting, disney or not.

Chelley00
10-03-2007, 05:34 PM
I got my mom a pearl for Christmas last year, and I don't remember seeing anything Disney-ish as a setting.