PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post this!

jaime
01-30-2010, 06:08 PM
I did something really stupid! Do you guys by chance keep track of the Disney Gift Card codes that you send out through SR? If so, would I be able to fill out a TT for one I ordered last year?

I had made a reservation using one you guys had sent me, since it was all used up I threw the card away. My husbands deployment was extended so I had to cancel the res. Disney put the credit back on the gift card. Disney said that theres not anything that they can do for me. They only have half of the number on file for secuity reasons!

Thanks for any help you can give me!

3dog2kidmom
01-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Oh Jaime, I hope you can get the number back! I'm sorry your hubby isn't coming home and you had to postpone your trip though. Is it possible to transfer the deposit to another time?

That is a good reminder for all of us to hold onto those cards until the trips are over. I usually record the numbers on my spreadsheet as I give them to my travel agent.

jnorth1007
01-30-2010, 11:01 PM
My understanding is that Tricia does not have a record of the card numbers and who they went to. I have had issues before but luckily it was an emailed gift card from SR and I had saved the email so I was able to use it. Hopefully Tricia will have an option for you but unfortunately I am not sure there is one.

jaime
02-01-2010, 09:22 AM
I can't believe I did it! :( I will call Disney back and talk to the people at lost and stolen cards... Crossing my fingers that they will be able to issue a new card! My hubby will be home in the next couple of weeks! We are still going to get to go to Disney but will be staying at SOG, Port Orleans prices doubled with the date changes.