PDA

View Full Version : 'Nuther Silly Question!

jfrog
10-06-2007, 03:28 PM
OK all of you beautiful peoples....... how do you get boo'd by an SR pal?? LOL - just curious!

bs4free
10-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I think you have been boo'd, Check your PM's!

disneynut
10-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I just sent you one it should be in your private messages, let me know if it works. :sunshine: :sunshine:

jfrog
10-06-2007, 03:59 PM
LOL - NOW I get it! Thank you both so much!! I see that I have goofed adding the bouncing Mickey to my sig - will try that again. It totally went over my head that the BOO had to do with Halloween and not getting a good natured 'raspberry' from someone! LOL! Never mind the fact that Mickey is a PUMPKIN for gosh sakes!! Think I need some more caffeine or sumthin'! LOL - Thank you again - I feel all warm and fuzzy now! lol

jfrog
10-06-2007, 04:02 PM
OOPS - thought I fixed it!

bs4free
10-06-2007, 04:15 PM
you have to many http:// in the address for the image!

ligrumpygirl
10-06-2007, 08:44 PM
JFROG....

Is your full name JANET?

jfrog
10-06-2007, 09:28 PM
NOPE - it's just Jan -- It's funny cuz soooo many people would ask my mom if my full name was Janet or Janel or another variation (when I was little) and she would say, "Nope, just Jan". So for a while there my older brother called me "Just Jan"-lol

bs4free
10-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Ok Just Jan whats the story with the Frog... I know there must be a story....

jfrog
10-06-2007, 10:21 PM
LOL - frog story... we are sooooo creative and original around here that dh and I gave eachother the same nickname - "Frog" - we also go by 'Clark and Ellen' but that's another goofy story. He called me a frog one day because I was hopping all over the place doing this and that and picking up and putting away- then on to the next mess...house was a real mess that day as opposed to the moderate mess it usually is... In a nutshell - I never sit still and am always hopping around doing 10 things at once. What a compliment, eh? lol! It was really funny years later when we were watching Smokey and the Bandit with our son and we get to the part where the Bandit gives Carrie her CB handle--FROG-- because she is always hopping around:banana: ! We both busted out laughing and our son thought we were from another planet. Sorry for the looooooooooooooong "short version" but...you asked! ROTFL!! My ebay id is jan2003frog - like I said - I'm really creative. lol:banana:

jfrog
10-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Yup - I had tooooo many http:// - only took me about 4 tries to realize that! Thanks!!!!!

bs4free
10-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Well Thank you for shareing the frog story that was funny! Hop Hop Hop!

ligrumpygirl
10-07-2007, 11:25 AM
NOPE - it's just Jan -- It's funny cuz soooo many people would ask my mom if my full name was Janet or Janel or another variation (when I was little) and she would say, "Nope, just Jan". So for a while there my older brother called me "Just Jan"-lol

There are three Janet's on the board...myself included! I say JAN counts as part of the "club" we have going. I have had that nickname for years with my family. So we are up to 4!