PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...

experiment_627
05-22-2007, 04:12 PM
1.) How long after a trouble ticket is filed do you usually get a response? I have always gotten lightning quick responses regarding general questions and what not, and this is the first time I have actually had to file a ticket because I didn't get credit for a purchase, so I am just curious.

2.) I saw on the Dis that there is going to be a survey increase in June. Did I miss an announcement about this? I can't seem to find any info anywhere, but I have been out of town to a graduation, and I haven't had internet since Friday. *tick, twitch* :angel:

I know there was a third thing, but I can't remember what it was. I am sure I will as soon as I hit submit. ;)

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Trouble Tickets vary depending on the issue. We go through them all day every day, so they are all getting looked at the day that they get filed. But it depends on how quickly the merchants interacts with us, how long we know the particular issue takes to get resolved, etc. With the new system, I am actually getting them moved to either "closed" "pending" or "submitted to merchant" within a day or two except for the REALLY tricky issues. Some of them are just a bear because the merchants are so hard to deal with!!

Survey increase...so far, there are only RUMORS. But given that I am the one that started the rumors (HA!!), I can say that they are definitely true. We are going to be increasing them to .80 a day permanently as of June 1 and also starting a new bonus contest on them.

But people have to read the forum to get that kind of info. :)

experiment_627
05-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Trouble Tickets vary depending on the issue. We go through them all day every day, so they are all getting looked at the day that they get filed. But it depends on how quickly the merchants interacts with us, how long we know the particular issue takes to get resolved, etc. With the new system, I am actually getting them moved to either "closed" "pending" or "submitted to merchant" within a day or two except for the REALLY tricky issues. Some of them are just a bear because the merchants are so hard to deal with!!

Survey increase...so far, there are only RUMORS. But given that I am the one that started the rumors (HA!!), I can say that they are definitely true. We are going to be increasing them to .80 a day permanently as of June 1 and also starting a new bonus contest on them.

But people have to read the forum to get that kind of info. :)

Well, the biggest reason I was asking is because at the time I posted this, I was a little over $25 from SM for this quarter, and I had two TT out there. Once I read your post, I thought I'd go look too see if I had been looking in the wrong place for the status of the tickets. Of course I was!! :blush:

When I logged in, my balance was way bigger than it was this morning because BOTH of them had credited. I am only $9.67 from SM, and I have $8.69 in pending payments. I am soooooooooooo excited!! :banana:

Thanks as always for the prompt reply. You guys rock!!!

:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 05:04 PM
That's great to hear!!

I have to admit that trouble tickets are the WORST part of this job. I just freak out when I see them because 90% of the time it means someone didn't get a credit when they should have. Right now there are 21 tickets totally open and my hope is to get to a point where there are no more than 10 in open status at a time.

The Cheshire Cat
05-22-2007, 07:32 PM
That's great to hear!!

I have to admit that trouble tickets are the WORST part of this job. I just freak out when I see them because 90% of the time it means someone didn't get a credit when they should have. Right now there are 21 tickets totally open and my hope is to get to a point where there are no more than 10 in open status at a time.

I have THREE trouble tickets open. Actually two are so old you should probably close them! I'm really hoping on the global insurance to credit. I do not believe I've ever had a trouble ticket credit for me. I either get credit or don't.:computer:

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 07:49 PM
I do not believe I've ever had a trouble ticket credit for me. I either get credit or don't.:computer:

That's part of why I hate trouble tickets. I know that no matter how much time I spend on them, statistically I will only be able to get credit for about 10% of them. I wish the freakin' offers would just work the way that they are supposed to to begin with. GRRRR...

That said, I did have a stack of Blockbuster trouble tickets get resolved today. So 8 people should be very happy to get $25 credits right before the special cashout.