PDA

View Full Version : IS Givefun.com gone for good?

athoods
10-08-2007, 11:43 AM
I am concerned because I am still waiting on a gift certicate from them. I have emailed them over 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them.:(

m 'n c
10-08-2007, 12:47 PM
I don't know if anyone here can really answer that question for you since this was a merchant and not a SR owned site. I do know that when people were having issues when they were around they were having to call them multiple times to get issues resolved. I would call them and possibly open a dispute with your Credit Card company if you cannot get a resolution through a phone call.

bs4free
10-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I hope athoods, that you get everything worked out with either givefun or your CC company soon. Please keep us updatedd...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
10-08-2007, 02:35 PM
They are still around, just joined up with another company and they don't have an affiliate program anymore, but you should still be able to contact them and get your order.

athoods
10-08-2007, 04:59 PM
I have tried calluing hte 800 number however they have an answering service that picks up and they can't help me. . Still no reply from the e-mail either and no card received in the mail either.

m 'n c
10-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Oh no. I was hoping you'd say you hadn't tried calling yet. How far into your billing cycle are you? Have you paid the charge yet? If not you might want to start the dispute process so you don't miss your credit card's reporting period.

athoods
10-08-2007, 07:33 PM
I want to hear from them first before I take action. I sent another e-mail today and hopefully they will reply by the end of the week. At least I have a copy of all the e-mails I have sent. I was wondering if any one else has purchased a GC inthe lst 3 weeks and received it yet?

mseg16222
10-08-2007, 10:55 PM
I hope that things work out for you I was pleased with their service

athoods
10-09-2007, 07:43 AM
I hope that things work out for you I was pleased with their service

Thanks for your kindess. Hopefully it will. I just wish they would answer their own phones.

athoods
10-12-2007, 08:28 AM
I finally got through yesterday. The GivefFun.com site is now called Gifts.comGiftCard. Anyway I talked yesterday with a customer service rep who took the info and had somebody call me back. They said they had been trying to reach me however I have had no messages left for me from them escept one over 2 weeks ago.:confused: I tried serveral times to return it but got a service.:headache: I guess they were in the process over changing over.

They had not mailed it yet for some reason.:rolleyes: It should be here within 7-10 business days. :clap:

Now if the merchant would now give me credit for this purchase everything would be settled.

m 'n c
10-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Glad you finally got a live person to talk to. I know that must ease your stress some. Hopefully you will get both your card and your credit soon :)

athoods
10-12-2007, 10:54 AM
I am hoping that it will all work out as well.:cooldance:

njziggy
10-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Too bad they messed things up. I have ordered from them a lot in the past & never had any problems. I miss having them as a shopping options.