PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your $ from here to paypal?

jfrog
10-08-2007, 12:07 PM
HELLLLLLPPPPP!!!! LOL - OK, when I click the Request Payment button, it says that I haven't entered my payment account yet. I'm not sure where to go with that. I found a thread that said to enter my email address used for paypal into the paypal field - trouble is that I don't know where the paypal field is. I'm obviously looking in the wrong place. Thanks in advance!!!

jfrog
10-08-2007, 12:17 PM
FOUND IT!!!! Please disregard my ramblings!! Thanks!!!

disneynut
10-08-2007, 12:23 PM
HELLLLLLPPPPP!!!! LOL - OK, when I click the Request Payment button, it says that I haven't entered my payment account yet. I'm not sure where to go with that. I found a thread that said to enter my email address used for paypal into the paypal field - trouble is that I don't know where the paypal field is. I'm obviously looking in the wrong place. Thanks in advance!!!

From the main page or hit the blue members button on the very far right top. At the bottom, there is a spot to click to edit your account. In there, there is a area to put your paypal address in. It says payment account. HTH:sunshine: :sunshine:

disneynut
10-08-2007, 12:24 PM
FOUND IT!!!! Please disregard my ramblings!! Thanks!!!

LOL no problem. :sunshine:

jfrog
10-08-2007, 01:04 PM
THANK YOU - THANK YOU DISNEYNUT!!!!

I stumbled upon it by accident - but now I printed out your post because next time I try it, y'know I'm just gonna goof it up!!! LOL Thanks sooo much!!

*of course, the next time I cash out I won't need to put that info in now will I?? LOL - I'm not all put together yet today!*

eaglesdare
10-11-2007, 08:45 PM
when paid via paypal are there fees involved? do you get the full amout from here to paypal?

jnorth1007
10-11-2007, 08:57 PM
As long as you don't have a business account that is set up to accept credit cards you shouldn't have any fees associated. Make sure that you have the type that doesn't accept credit cards and you shouldn't have any issues.

disneynut
10-11-2007, 08:58 PM
It depends on the account you have with paypal. I have an account for ebay and to take credit cards and yes they did take a fee when I cashed out for Paypal before. HTH

mmm611
10-11-2007, 09:08 PM
So if you have a Paypal account for ebay that takes credit cards, are you probably better off opening a new Paypal account without CCs to avoid the fees?

eaglesdare
10-12-2007, 09:45 AM
i have 2 paypal accounts. 1 i am pretty sure accepts cc's because it was for sales when i had a webstore. the other i don't know why i set it up and i don't know if it takes cc's or not.

i just went into them and i can't tell a difference, but i can't tell what kinds of accounts i have.

could someone tell me how to know? i would like to cashout via paypal. but i dont want fees taken out.

eaglesdare
10-12-2007, 09:50 AM
i just looked again.
I have a business account and
.........a personal account

so if i want no fees taken out, i should enter my personal account into my profile correct, and no fees will be taken out. is this correct?

jnorth1007
10-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Correct. From what I have seen, the people who use accounts that do not accept credit cards don't get charged the fee.