PDA

View Full Version : When is enough, enough ??????

aknight373
10-09-2007, 08:45 AM
How many times do you retry an offer ? (the freebies that just don't pay) When you give up, do you just leave them in your pending for as long as they stay ?

m 'n c
10-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Its personal preference really. I will do an offer let it pend for a week or two and retry. If it doesn't credit on the retry I'll let it pend for same time period then release from pending and leave it alone for a month or two and retry it if it comes up in a special increase night or something similar.

spring
10-09-2007, 10:25 AM
How many times do you retry an offer ? (the freebies that just don't pay) When you give up, do you just leave them in your pending for as long as they stay ?

I'm with you. Some surveys seem to never credit no matter how many times I try and no matter what e-mail address or dots in a gmail address I do. I finally let some of them ride for a while (like over a month), and now I've had a few successes with crediting. I have been trying to not do but a couple of credits a day, with a day or two off in between. I have no idea if that is the reason why, but I am persistently going back to old credits.

It's funny, but these offers that finally credited were done at least 6-8 times prior. :confused:

m 'n c
10-09-2007, 12:16 PM
I swear that I"ve read before that the advertisers might have a limit for each month so sometimes waiting until the beginning of the month might do the trick with crediting. Whether that is true or just hearsay I don't know but it might be worth a try.