PDA

View Full Version : Daily Survey Issues

missangie
10-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Has anyone ever gotten halfway through a survey only to have it tell you that it has technical issues and cannot continue? It happened to me this evening. It was really slow and then just quit. It indicated a technical problem and thanked me for my opinion. I was mad--I want my .80!

Can I try it again? Will it log my participation for today and get me in trouble even though I did not finish? Better yet, will I get credit?

Thanks for any help you can offer the new girl!

Hedy
10-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Has anyone ever gotten halfway through a survey only to have it tell you that it has technical issues and cannot continue? It happened to me this evening. It was really slow and then just quit. It indicated a technical problem and thanked me for my opinion. I was mad--I want my .80!

Can I try it again? Will it log my participation for today and get me in trouble even though I did not finish? Better yet, will I get credit?

Thanks for any help you can offer the new girl!

It's reasonably common. Your best bet is to go back and try again-if it did log it, you'll be told you exceeded your limit, otherwise, you can just try again.

katjo8
10-14-2007, 09:23 AM
When that happens to me, I always try to get another survey. If I can, I do it - and if it says I've exceeded my limit then I assume I got credit. Usually when I get bumped off like that I have to start all over again and do another whole survey.:computer: