PDA

View Full Version : return question

swifty
05-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Hi,

I have a question about returns. I thought of this because of a credit I just received today. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes from 6pm.com a couple weeks ago. I returned two pairs just two days ago. But today the credit for my original order posted. Will this credit be adjusted down when my returns go through? I would feel dishonest if the credit stays.

So...what happens?

Also, while I'm on this honesty topic...I am relatively new to this and did not always keep track of what I was signing up for the first couple weeks of doing SR. (I had no idea it would be so much and there would be so many different sign-ups offered.) Now there are offers I'd like to do, but am unsure if I already did them. I don't want to get kicked out for trying to cheat the system. (As you can tell, I am a "rules" kind of person.) Is there any way I can find out if I have already done a sign up? A way to test it without signing up again?

mom2dea
05-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Not Sunshine girl but the second question if you go to the offer it should tell you rather you ahve been paid for it or not . If there is a YES then you ahve been paid for it and if there is a NO then nope you have not and you cna do the offer .

Did that make sence ?

Sarah

Kycha
05-22-2007, 08:48 PM
You could also check your account history. There you will find all the sign ups and offers that you have been credited.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Hi,

I have a question about returns. I thought of this because of a credit I just received today. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes from 6pm.com a couple weeks ago. I returned two pairs just two days ago. But today the credit for my original order posted. Will this credit be adjusted down when my returns go through? I would feel dishonest if the credit stays.

Once they process the return, it will show up as a deduction on our reports. Then I will send it to Kevin and he will deduct the credit from your account. It will probably take about a week.

And the others answered the rest correctly. :)

sunshinecindy
05-22-2007, 08:52 PM
And, if you go to do an offer you did before and you don't get credit, we won't hold that against you. Sometimes there could be several offers and if you are already in the database, you won't get paid for it, nothing happens though.