PDA

View Full Version : Receiving your gift cards

caravarela
03-16-2010, 03:53 PM
I ordered my first Disney gift card on March 2 :) Iknow it takes 4-6 weeks, I was just wondering if there's any way I can find out when it has been shipped so I can be on the lookout? We get TONS of junk mail and I'm just a bit worried about missing it! Also, what will the envelope look like? Will it say Disney, or Sunshine Rewards?

Thanks!!

m 'n c
03-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Tricia has been posting when she sends the gift cards out here in the forums so just check back often.

The envelope is letter sized and clearly says Sunshine Rewards on the return address part. It shouldn't be hard to miss. :)

Joni
03-18-2010, 08:32 AM
Not sure where to post this but I was wondering if gift card ordered by 2/12 had been sent out. I was hoping to get it this week but it's not looking good -maybe it will be in my mail box today :)

mollyeilis
03-18-2010, 02:26 PM
They have been using this thread (http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=38198) to let us know when cashouts have been done. (and may I just thank them again and again and again for doing so?)

Tricia just today sent out the Disney cards for cashouts through the 10th (so close, I'm the 13th!), but if the cashout was for a different card, Cindy finished through the 15th of Feb as of 3/10.