PDA

View Full Version : Trial Offers

proudmama2
10-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi!

If we sign-up for a trial offer and cancel at the end of the trial period do we still get credit? Is it okay to do this. I don't want to violate my membership agreement.

Thanks for your help!

Blessing and Miracle
10-12-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry, but we aren't allowed to discuss the cancellation of offers on the forum. I can say that if you are really intersted in the offer, do it and if you're not then I wouldn't do it.:sunshine2:

Hope this Helps!

m 'n c
10-12-2007, 03:25 PM
There are some offers that require you to stay past the trial membership term in order to get credit. If you are interested in doing an offer I suggest you read the fine print and the terms & agreement sections carefully before jumping into any paid offer. I think the previous poster made a good point that echos my attitude - if its an offer I'd want to do whether I get credit or not I'll do it otherwise I don't touch them just to get credit.

jnorth1007
10-12-2007, 03:30 PM
I think the best way I can answer this is to say that if you follow the terms and conditions of the trial offer you should have no issues with receiving credit. This includes not using incorrect information and cancelling within the allowed amount of time. Cancelling an offer before the trial period will not necessarily nulify your credit. However, if you do the offer and wait for credit and then cancel you can have your credits revoked. I would agree that you should only try offers you are interested in. If you try and offer and find that it is not for you then you are allowed to cancel. Just know that the advertiser always has the discretion to revoke credits if they feel you haven't given the offer a "whole hearted try" and only signed up to get the credit.