PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP shirts from Cafe Press

SunshineGirl
10-12-2007, 03:27 PM
I am so excited!!! While SunshineCindy was here, we went into the Creative designs forum on the DIS and picked out a design to have printed on a black shirt. I was having so many problems with Zazzle that I decided to try cafe press. I ordered shirts for my parents, me, SG, and my sister and her DH. They are so cute!!!! They have Mickey and a full moon and bats. I can't wait to surprise all of them with the shirts next week!!!

jnorth1007
10-12-2007, 03:32 PM
I guess I know where to go to get the shirts for my MVMCP shirts. I did zazzle for MNSSHP and while the shirts were wonderful I never got credit. While I was in Disney I met up with some other friends and they had buttons made at cafe press and they were beautiful and very sturdy. I think I will have to try this place out now.

wdwabby
10-15-2007, 02:31 PM
So Cafe Press didn't hassle you about using a Disney design?

I tried to get some things done through Zazzle before our trip and they cancelled my order for using a Disney design (though I got it from the designs board at the DIS)

If Cafe Press allows it, I'll try them next time!

Hedy
10-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Awesome! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
10-15-2007, 03:46 PM
So Cafe Press didn't hassle you about using a Disney design?

I tried to get some things done through Zazzle before our trip and they cancelled my order for using a Disney design (though I got it from the designs board at the DIS)

If Cafe Press allows it, I'll try them next time!

I actually ordered two different sets of shirts from them in a span of one week. They printed both. One only had MNSSHP 2007 on it, but the other one had "Mickey's Not So Scary Hallowen Party" and "Walt Disney World 2007"--both with Mickey faces.

wilsonfamily4
10-15-2007, 04:03 PM
okay how do these places work? I have had some creative people at the disboards come up with things for shirts but I thought I would have to put them on a shirt myself. Are you saying there is someplace I can give my pictures to and they will put them on a shirt for me? TELL ME MORE?, please

jnorth1007
10-15-2007, 05:32 PM
If you go to zazzle or cafepress you can create a shirt and upload the image that you got from DIS. Zazzle will usually refuse to print anything that has an acutal Disney image on them. For MNSSHP I had a pumkin shaped like a Mickey head and it had the letters MNSSHP and they printed it but it was very generic. I know that they turn down alot of Disney's art work because it is usually copywrited pictures. Now, I haven't tried Cafepress yet for images but I am going to. I have heard of images getting through there. I paid I think 2X.XX for both shirts through zazzle for MNSSHP shirts. This was a deal for me because I am not talented at crafts at all. They were very nice shirts and were well made.

Mom2aPrincess
10-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Has anyone tried Vistaprint for their shirts? I wondered if they'd let the disney artwork go through?

Magical JenK
11-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Ok, those of you who have Cafe Press or Zazzle experience...could you help me w/something? I'm thinking of having some cards (think Christmas or thank you, etc) done through Cafe Press. But when I add the photo, it doesn't take up the entire front of the card & I can't figure out how to (or if it's possible) to get text on the inside.

Anyone know what I can do? The cards are measuring 4.25" but the largest I can get the photo is 2"??

wilsonfamily4
11-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Ok, those of you who have Cafe Press or Zazzle experience...could you help me w/something? I'm thinking of having some cards (think Christmas or thank you, etc) done through Cafe Press. But when I add the photo, it doesn't take up the entire front of the card & I can't figure out how to (or if it's possible) to get text on the inside.

Anyone know what I can do? The cards are measuring 4.25" but the largest I can get the photo is 2"??

I have the same problem! Someone over at Disboards did a picture for me but they, Cafepress, will only allow it to get to 6". It needs to be like 10" not to look funny on the shirt! What do I need to do! I thought photobucket but that made it even smaller.

Mom2aPrincess
11-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I have the same problem! Someone over at Disboards did a picture for me but they, Cafepress, will only allow it to get to 6". It needs to be like 10" not to look funny on the shirt! What do I need to do! I thought photobucket but that made it even smaller.

Has anyone figured this out? I am trying to work on getting a couple of mine uploaded and ordered and I'm having the same problem.

Magical JenK
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I still haven't figured it out....

wilsonfamily4
11-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Me either, and I really want to order the shirt but can't with it looking so silly small

Mom2aPrincess
11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
I still haven't figured it out....

Yea..I think I'm going to try ordering one from VistaPrint and seeing if they will print the Disney design....I got it the size I wanted on there and they send me emails for the free tshirts at least once a week....so the shirt is free and you only pay the 4.99 for the image upload and the shipping costs which was like $5 I think so that's $10 a shirt...pretty good price if they'll print them...I'll just be ordering them one at a time...lol

I'll let ya'll know how it goes. I plan to order the first one this afternoon. I don't have my purse here in my classroom so no credit card to place the order...but I'm going to order from home tonight.

ETA: They don't do children's shirts though so I'll have to find another source for my youngest daughter's. But I can at least get 2/3 of ours this way. :)

wilsonfamily4
11-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Yea..I think I'm going to try ordering one from VistaPrint and seeing if they will print the Disney design....I got it the size I wanted on there and they send me emails for the free tshirts at least once a week....so the shirt is free and you only pay the 4.99 for the image upload and the shipping costs which was like $5 I think so that's $10 a shirt...pretty good price if they'll print them...I'll just be ordering them one at a time...lol

I'll let ya'll know how it goes. I plan to order the first one this afternoon. I don't have my purse here in my classroom so no credit card to place the order...but I'm going to order from home tonight.

ETA: They don't do children's shirts though so I'll have to find another source for my youngest daughter's. But I can at least get 2/3 of ours this way. :)

Let me know how it all goes. Do they print Disney , and what is the quality?

Mom2aPrincess
11-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Let me know how it all goes. Do they print Disney , and what is the quality?

I know the quality is pretty good because I got the free one for the credits here a while back....It's just now a matter of will they do the disney stuff. I'll try tonight..I may even pay for the faster shipping just so I can confirm to everyone that I got them!