PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Pretty Good!

Blessing and Miracle
10-13-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm feeling pretty good today! DH has been trying to get me out of this house for a while now, but with the chemo, I just haven't had the stregnth, but God has smiled upon me this morning and given me a little bit. So DH wants to take us to the beach. The twins have been asking all summer. The weather is perfect and we are heading out in a little bit. So happy to be getting out! I told him let's go, but I definitely had to complete my survey first!:rotfl:

The girls are so excited. Well, I'll see you all later to night if I'm not too tired. Don't play any games with out me Tricia and Cindy:rotfl: !!!!

bartleby1
10-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Glad to see you are having a good day! My BIL has recently been diagnosed with leukemia so I've seen how weak it can make a person.

Have a GREAT day at the beach with your family! You deserve it!

bs4free
Have a fun Family day at the beach....

ligrumpygirl
So happy to hear!! Have a fun day!

linanglab
10-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Hope you have (had) fun! I am glad to hear you are having a more energized day. My MIL was so tired when she was going through chemo. Hope you have better days to come!

coastalgirl
10-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Glad to hear you are getting out and about with the family! It will do ya some good. Did you go to Galveston Beach? Hope you had a good time!

rygirlsmum
10-13-2007, 03:37 PM
I hope you've had a wonderful day! God Bless You!!!!!! And your family!!!!

ItsmeSunnyV
10-13-2007, 03:39 PM
You have a fun day out, and enjoy yourself and enjoy that :sunshine:!!!

Veronica

cglaura
10-13-2007, 05:46 PM
So glad you are having a Feel Good Day! :cooldance:

pbhall13
10-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Great to hear you are feeling good today......hope you enjoyed the time at the beach with your family.......

Pamela

tommygirl79
10-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Hope you had a great feel good day at the beach! That sounds wonderful!!!! Please keep us updated on how you're doing - it's so nice to hear!!!

Blessing and Miracle
10-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Thank you guys for the well wishes. Boy, was it nice to get out of this house. We had a wondeful time! The girls were so excited to finally make it to the beach. They've been before, but too young to remember their first visit. They were flipping and flopping like a fish out of water with excitement!:rotfl: I knew DH wasn't going that close to the water and not throw out his fishing line. :) He caught a nice little catch. He even came home and fried it last night. There is nothing better than fresh fish!
I'm defintely tired, but it was worth it! The girls are talking about going back again today. That would be heavenly, but mommy needs to recouperate first.:rotfl: I was really surprised at how cool the water was and it was so pleasant on Galveston Beach. It wasn't too crowded either, it was just
perfect. We had a picnic and built sand castles galore! We truly had a wonderful and sunshiny day!:sunshine:

coastalgirl
10-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!

bs4free
10-14-2007, 03:59 PM
That sounds like a great day at the beach I hope you get your strength back soon so that you might get to go again before it gets too cool, BTW what type of fish was that.....

Blessing and Miracle
10-14-2007, 04:46 PM
That sounds like a great day at the beach I hope you get your strength back soon so that you might get to go again before it gets too cool, BTW what type of fish was that.....

He caught some Whiting and Drum. Nice size too!

m 'n c
10-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh what a great day for the beach. We were in San Antonio and it was just a beautiful weekend. Glad yall had a good trip down there. I haven't made it down since I moved here 2 years ago. Maybe next summer I can take a drive down.

speechteachri
10-15-2007, 08:31 PM
:hugs: :sunshine: :hugs:

sunshinecindy
10-15-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm so jealous, I'm three miles from the beach but I never seem to be able to make it there. Wish it had wifi :)

Sunni
10-15-2007, 09:06 PM
So glad to hear you had a great day with your family! The beach sounded warm and wonderful. It's getting so cold up here. Thanks for warming up my night! :)