PDA

View Full Version : Email Q?

katjo8
10-13-2007, 09:26 PM
This is stupid, I know...but I have wondered about this for months. If I were to use an email addy different from the addy I am registered at Sunshine, how would I get credited? I haven't done this b/c I assumed it wouldn't work, but now I see it must work b/c people are doing it.

Also...does anyone have a gmail invite?:angel:

jnorth1007
10-13-2007, 09:31 PM
first, you can use any email you want for the offers and such that you do because everything on SR is tracked through a user id that is associated with your links. If you want to know what yours is you can find it on the referral banner page at the end of your referral banners. It is a number, 4 digits I believe. You dont have to change your registered email with SR in order to change up the emails you use with the offers and surveys. As a matter of fact you will almost have to change at some point in order to get credits because your email will be recognized by the databases.

second, you no longer need invites in order to get gmail accounts. Just google gmail. Or you can go to mail.google.com and just open a new email. They are free and they let you have as many as you want so if you create one and it starts to not work you can go in and create a new one.

Hope this helps!!

katjo8
10-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Oh...ok. So I get credit for the offers simply by the link that I click on from Sunshine to get to the offers? That makes sense!

Thanks for the gmail info, too! Off to find me a new email addy!:sunshine:

jnorth1007
10-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Yep each time you click on an offer link and are signed into your account you are linking it to your user id not your email! Good luck!!!!

katjo8
10-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks - I'm all set up now.

One more question, now that I think of it. It's okay to retry offers that I never got credit for with a different email, right?

bs4free
10-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Yep as long as you have never received credit for that offer on this or any other site...