PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Cashout Questions

lkat
03-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I'm going to cashout to my PayPal acct. for the first time this month...Just to clarify, if I cash out even as late as March 30, the credits will hit my PayPal acct. on May 1st? And we'll already be on vacation by then, so is there anything I would have to do to activate those funds or will they process automatically just like any other PayPal thing?

Also, are there only certain increments that you can cash out for or can I cash out for whatever random amount I want? I can't find that info. on the rewards page...

Thanks for your help!

m 'n c
03-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Yes cash out by March 31st in this month's case and it will appear in your account on May 1st (well probably May 3rd since the 1st is a Saturday). You don't have to do anything to accept the payment it will automatically be in there.

You can cash out for any amount over $20. If you get an error message try cashing out for a whole dollar amount rather than with pennies as that can sometimes throw off the cashout page.

lkat
03-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! And you answered all my questions!!!! I appreciate it! :)

cglaura
03-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Just in case you wanted the funds while on your trip...you can order a PayPal Debit / MasterCard. It is free, you just need to have a PayPal that is verified w/ a cc and a checking account attached.

It is $1 s/c to withdraw from an ATM at Disney.

I think mine only took about 1 week to arrive. It works just like a debit checkcard would that you have on a checking account.