PDA

View Full Version : Opps! I put the wrong EMail

ta2mama
10-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Actually I misspelled my email on an offer, then tried it again with the CORRECT email address....I hope this is not interpreted as cheating. Has this happened to anybody else? I did not add the wrong one to my Pending list...

THEN, I accidentally put the WRONG BDAY on a survey (apparently, because I got a message saying,"Sorry, its' only for ages 18 and older". ARRG! I am making mistakes because I am trying to get to $48 before Wed! I am up to $47.92...

jnorth1007
10-15-2007, 01:30 PM
If you put in an address that is incorrect and therefore not valid you wont get credit for that one anyway. I did that yesterday also. I forgot an "r" in my email address and couldn't figure out why it didn't credit. I went back and clicked on it and when the address came up I realized what I did. I cleared cookies and redid with the correct address and got credit. The offers won't credit for an address that isn't a valid address. No worries!

ta2mama
10-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks! I figured that...just wondered if anybody else did it too!

m 'n c
10-15-2007, 02:12 PM
I did that last week with a few. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong until I tried to sign into the account and realized I wasn't using my correct email. I was way off! That would explain why I had a few pending all of last week and had to redo them this week.

bellanlivismom
10-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Maybe that is why some of mine are not crediting...I will have to check! thank you!!

jfrog
10-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah - I goofed my email address on about 4 offers in a row - had fingers on the wrong keys - I was really paying close attention that day - lol! Redid the ones that seemed to be taking a long time to credit and all was well. I must have been a little foggy that day - LOL!