PDA

View Full Version : Why we love Tricia

wilsonfamily4
10-15-2007, 07:35 PM
I just saw that Tricia is having a crappy day so I thought we could say some nice words about her or SR.

I will start.

She cares about if we all make our individual goals!! So she finds us new offers almost daily!

She is also reads every single post in this forum and is great about pulling a thread if it starts to degrade a person. I love that!

bs4free
10-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Great Idea! Here is some Sunshine :sunshine2: :sunshine: for you today Trica!

She works hard to get your GC out in time for your trip.
She Runs a game night in the middle of moving homes, with out any internet access.
She Joins in the fun games that users start on the forms.

disney_girl
10-15-2007, 07:56 PM
She is very dedicated to keeping a personal connection with the members on this site! We can be very demanding members at time :) and she is always up for the challenge of helping us get that little extra when needed!

Tricia's personal committment to this site puts it far above the others in my eyes! Thank you Tricia for your dedication and hard work! You help put :sunshine2: into all of our lives!

spring
10-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Tricia makes it fun to turn on the computer and open SR every morning. There always seems to be a surprise in store for us thanks to Tricia!:thanks:

Arky
10-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Tricia,

You are an amazing woman. Wife, mother, and working on SR all the time!!

Thanks for the fun!! My family will have a fabulous time at Disneyland because of the extra money I can take from these special Disney cashouts.

disneynut
10-15-2007, 08:15 PM
What more could you ask for. I do not know any other internet site at all that shows so much customer service.
She will answer all of our silly and annoying questions, no matter how many times she may have already answered them.
Has more of an etiquette than I to respond to people who bash this site and her. Very professional.:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
:sunshine2: :sunshine: :sunshine2: :sunshine:

Tricia you and SR are my Sunshine on a cloudy day!
You know what helps brighten my days? Sunshine Girl......

Thanks for all you do! I tell everyone how wonderful you and SR are!

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed sunshiny day!

tink2008
What would we do without Trisha?

I would need to get a job to pay for our Disneyland trip.

Thanks Trisha for all you do. Thanks Cindy and SG too.

Hope this :sunshine: Your day!

SunshineGirl
10-15-2007, 08:20 PM
You guys are too sweet. Did my mom put you up to this? Seriously. When I just called her crying because the dog peed on the new carpet and I can't find DD4s Sleeping Beauty costume or the envelopes to do the cashouts sitting on my desk? LOL!

I can't imagine many other business owners who can actually look to their customers to cheer them up!!! :sunshine:

rygirlsmum
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Even though she is INCREDIBLY busy with family, moving, getting ready for vacation, she has still managed to help us add to our balances before having a HUGE cashout! And she's going to get all those cards mailed out before she leaves! Talk about Superwoman!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuvMyBoys
10-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Tricia is a fun person who works hard, takes pride in what she does, and values what is really important in life! :sunshine:

It's clear just from the contact that we have with her through SR that she is a wonderful mother, daughter, wife, and friend.

Sending lots of :sunshine2: and :hugs: I hope things get better soon!

wilsonfamily4
10-15-2007, 08:24 PM
You guys are too sweet. Did my mom put you up to this? Seriously. When I just called her crying because the dog peed on the new carpet and I can't find DD4s Sleeping Beauty costume or the envelopes to do the cashouts sitting on my desk? LOL!

I can't imagine many other business owners who can actually look to their customers to cheer them up!!! :sunshine:

LOl, I guess I shouldn't but it did make me laugh. I am always looking for things that are RIGH THERE! I am sorry your day is crappy. Just keep thinking WDW, WDW, WDW!

disney_girl
10-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Tricia- you really NEED and Deserve this vacation! I hope things go smoother for you until then!

sunshinecindy
10-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Just gotta tell you all......after talking with Tricia quite a few times today on her day from hell, I asked her if she was ready for vacation. Her reply was she was ready to take on (my daughter from hell) for vacation rather then staying in her house.(shes taking her family to disney with Sgirl and Sguy) Now believe me, anyone will to spend 4 days with her instead of in that big, beautiful house is really in need of a vacation.

wilsonfamily4
10-15-2007, 08:41 PM
:)

(message too short)

Lisaj68
10-15-2007, 08:53 PM
The biggest reason why we all love SR is because Tricia is completed dedicated to SR, therefore, to US and we all feel how much she enjoys and loves what she is doing here at SR.

She works SO hard to get us great offers and rewards.

She is right here WITH us!! Talk about excellent customer service!!

I'm addicted to clicking, but I also love reading and responding in the forums. Tricia has created a very warm and friendly environment here. I have never seen any bickering or flames in the threads and I think that has a lot to do with Tricia and how she runs this business.

I am sure she is very successful in whatever she does outside of SR.

:sunshine:

m 'n c
10-15-2007, 09:14 PM
I love Tricia and SR because no request is too small and no challenge is too big for Tricia to take on!

cglaura
10-15-2007, 09:17 PM
I don't know that I can add anymore, I agree with everything that was said.

Just want to pass along some :hugs: and :sunshine2: and a big thanks for everything you do!

SunshineGirl
10-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Good news to report!! The Sleeping Beauty dress was located in DD6's closet. And SG found my security tinted envelopes. So I am off to finish catching up on the Disney Dollars and Disney Gift Cards!

JillyFish
10-15-2007, 09:21 PM
What I appreciate about Tricia is that she has a huge heart and looks for the best in people. She wants her members to succeed and does whatever she can to help them do that.

She's also successfully managed to create a fun, caring, growing, earning community. :sunshine2:

:hugs:

wdwabby
10-15-2007, 10:02 PM
plain and simple, Tricia is nice. A genuine nice person who makes interacting with her a true joy.

I hope things get better for you!

Magical JenK
10-15-2007, 11:59 PM
We love Tricia because she started this great place called Sunshine Rewards that we actually get money for Disney! And if that wasn't enough, she started this great forum where we could talk about things like Disney! And if that STILL wasn't enough, she has created a strong cyber family & friends for many of us with things in common...and (GASP) some of them are not Disney related!! :)

Thanks Tricia!! You rock!! AND you love Disney! That's why we love you too! :minnie: :mickey:

Have a magical, well deserved trip!!
:p
Jen

bbangel
10-16-2007, 01:06 AM
We have this great space and that is a reflection of the kind of person Tricia is.
She is the type of person that makes you believe nothing is impossible, you just haven't figured out how to do it yet. She is the type of person who inspires you to do more and be more. She is the type of person who goes out of her way to help others. She is the type of person who works hard, but even better she plays hard.

All that and more is why we love her!

Here's hoping the sun smiles down on your house tomorrow! :sunshine:

ItsmeSunnyV
10-16-2007, 01:17 AM
What I love about coming to SR is that Tricia has a HUGE :heart: and it always shows for the way she takes care of each and every one of us here at SR. Keep on :sunshine: (Shining) Tricia, because you have a whole community here who looks up to you. Thank You!!!

TIAMOMMA
10-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Tricia,

We love you for all of the reasons listed above and for me - you (and many others on this board) reinstate my sometimes faltering belief that mostly people are good, honest and are unselfish.

You are intelligent without being condescending, you are fair without being pompous, you are hard working while remaining humble, you are kind without expecting it returned (you are kind because you believe it's the right way to be and that in itself is your payback), you are funny without being obnoxious, you are genuine, without fail.

Hope your week gets better and your vacation is fantastic (I'll be looking out for you guys!!) :)

PSL1013
10-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Tricia has not only made this a fun place to hang out but truly a friendly community where we all have things in common! I really don't know what I would do with my day, if I didn't have SR or this forum to keep checking on constantly. Sad, boring life I lead, I guess!!! :rotfl:

linanglab
10-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Hope today is better than yesterday!

I enjoy SR and Tricia because she makes it fun to earn $$. She gives us a place to discuss our lives to people who understand through the forums. She gives us a place to just veg through the games.

And I REALLY appreciate that the forums are friendly, so if you say something stupid, there isn't someone ready to pounce on you! ( Because I tend to say stupid things....I am glad no one pounces on me!)

Way to go Tricia and Sunshine family!

Hedy
10-16-2007, 11:16 AM
When you ask a question, she writes an epistle in response, and lays all her card on the table. :)

SunshineGirl
10-16-2007, 11:32 AM
When you ask a question, she writes an epistle in response, and lays all her card on the table. :)

LOL!!! Can you imagine what I am like in person if I am this verbose in writing??

bs4free
10-16-2007, 01:09 PM
LOL!!! Can you imagine what I am like in person if I am this verbose in writing??
Hey maybe we could get to meet the real Trica, Maybe you could do a short 2 minute weekly video cast about whats new and upcoming on SR!!!! kinda like the e-mails but in video and YOU!!!! I am sure we would all love to watch!!!!!