PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd share

bajam
10-16-2007, 10:48 AM
We took our first Disney trip last March. Our daughter was 15 months old but she fell in love with "Mickel Mouf" while we were there. She's getting into the "pinsense" phase now with everyone being called Rella.

Last night I was watching Dancing with the Stars with her and a commercial for Disney Land came on. She was so excited to see her beloved Mickel Mouf. Then they showed the castle with fireworks at the end. She stared at the TV and said very quietly,"Look, boo a ful". She said it over and over again and even ran to tell her dad about it.

I'm afraid we've set ourselves up for paying for a very expensive Disney wedding in the future.:)

LuvMyBoys
10-16-2007, 10:49 AM
We took our first Disney trip last March. Our daughter was 15 months old but she fell in love with "Mickel Mouf" while we were there. She's getting into the "pinsense" phase now with everyone being called Rella.

Last night I was watching Dancing with the Stars with her and a commercial for Disney Land came on. She was so excited to see her beloved Mickel Mouf. Then they showed the castle with fireworks at the end. She stared at the TV and said very quietly,"Look, boo a ful". She said it over and over again and even ran to tell her dad about it.

I'm afraid we've set ourselves up for paying for a very expensive Disney wedding in the future.:)

That is so cute!! :love: Glad to hear that you are raising your little princess right! :rotfl:

linanglab
10-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Looks like she has become "one of us"! LOL!!! So....when is your next Disney trip planned????

Your DD sounds like a sweetie!

disney_girl
10-16-2007, 11:29 AM
How sweet!!! Sounds like you better start a Disney wedding fund on the side! :)

bajam
10-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks, we think she's cute and we're not biased at all:)

I would love to go back a year from now when the kids are on fall break. She would still be free and my oldest would still be a "kid" according to Disney. After that it will only get more expensive as we are a family of five and the room choices are slim and expensive. That's why I'm sunshining away.

Forget about Christmas and future Disney trips. SR could fund the future wedding.:rotfl: Think we'll still be at SR 20 years from now?

Blessing and Miracle
10-16-2007, 12:57 PM
That's too cute. My three year old twins love that commercial, also. Everytime they see it they scream--"Look the Castle" Then they take off running to tell daddy they want to go on vacation to see Mickey again. It's too cute!

I understand about it being expensive- we are a family of eight and we've been two years in a row. DL and WDW and only the twins are considered as kids! Too bad I didn't know about SR then! And the girls want to go back again next year!

bs4free
10-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks, we think she's cute and we're not biased at all:)

I would love to go back a year from now when the kids are on fall break. She would still be free and my oldest would still be a "kid" according to Disney. After that it will only get more expensive as we are a family of five and the room choices are slim and expensive. That's why I'm sunshining away.

Forget about Christmas and future Disney trips. SR could fund the future wedding.:rotfl: Think we'll still be at SR 20 years from now?
I hope we are still SRing!!!! 20 years from now!

BTW for a $20,000 wedding in 20 years at the best special Disney cash out rate you would need to SR 78.34 credits every month!!!! for the next 20 years!!!!!