PDA

View Full Version : Helping the troops

mjjmbnmm
10-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I just want to give a heads up about a company called CAPACITY, LLC. thanks to them and a wonderful lady named Marcele Shriver who lobbed for this. 80,000 cans of silly string are being sent to troops over seas. They are used to detect trip wires in building, hopefully this will save some lives. The company is fitting the bill, so if you get a chance, please support CAPACITY, LLC.

disneynut
10-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I seen that this morning on the news. Quite impressive and for a good use, glad to see this posted thanks. :sunshine:

bs4free
10-16-2007, 09:10 PM
I think that is a great uses of silly string!

Blessing and Miracle
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM
That's wonderful! God bless our Troops!

linanglab
10-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks for posting this! I am ALL for supporting our troops. And who would think....silly string! What a great idea!

shades99
10-17-2007, 01:37 PM
I just want to give a heads up about a company called CAPACITY, LLC. thanks to them and a wonderful lady named Marcele Shriver who lobbed for this. 80,000 cans of silly string are being sent to troops over seas. They are used to detect trip wires in building, hopefully this will save some lives. The company is fitting the bill, so if you get a chance, please support CAPACITY, LLC.

...and limbs! I see sooooo many very young troops at my local VA hospital that are amputees, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, etc. These kids are in their teens/early 20's for the most part and some have very sad moms and dads with them.

Great post, OP.