PDA

View Full Version : Tricia????

icartjetta
10-17-2007, 01:10 PM
I was just wondering if there will be a chance to meet up while your on vacation? I remember not so long ago you saying that the MM ice cream bars were on Sunshine for any of us down here at the time(or happen to live here). :sunshine: :sunshine:
Would love to meet you and your family and with my 200 GC, maybe I'll buy the MM ice cream bars.:)

SunshineGirl
10-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Sure thing!! When do you get in and leave?

icartjetta
10-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Well I'm here all the time I live about 10 minutes away. So anytime is good, when exactly will you be here. My DH Kevin works Mon.-Fri. days so anytime on the weekends or at night would be good.

sunshinecindy
10-17-2007, 01:31 PM
I remember not so long ago you saying that the MM ice cream bars were on Sunshine for any of us down here at the time(or happen to live here).

Hey, thanks for the reminder, I know what I'm getting on Sunday at the MNSSHP from SR.

SunshineGirl
10-17-2007, 01:56 PM
If you want to meet SunshineCindy as well, we have a block of time between lunch at CM on Sunday and MNSSHP. We could meet up at Wilderness Lodge.

icartjetta
10-17-2007, 02:16 PM
That would be great just tell me what time. I'll bring my DD almost 4 she would love to meet your girls.
I get to meet your family and Cindy, What a Bonus.:)