PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tricia

Blessing and Miracle
10-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks Tricia for the wonderful opportunity. I had so much fun this morning. I tell ya' I wasn't expecting all of the madness. Ooohhweeee, it was like Black Friday around here:rotfl: I hurried up, got what I wanted and ran for cover!:rotfl:

It was really fun. I had to get up early for the occassion, but I'm glad I did. SR is so much fun! Too much at times--Ya'll gon' make my white count go up:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
10-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Isn't it crazy??? There are days on SR that are so unbelievably wacky (especially disney cashouts and the forum offer contest days). It feels like I am right there with all of you instead of hundreds of miles across an internet connection!

bs4free
10-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks Tricia for the wonderful opportunity. I had so much fun this morning. I tell ya' I wasn't expecting all of the madness. Ooohhweeee, it was like Black Friday around here:rotfl: I hurried up, got what I wanted and ran for cover!:rotfl:

It was really fun. I had to get up early for the occassion, but I'm glad I did. SR is so much fun! Too much at times--Ya'll gon' make my white count go up:rotfl:
The only thing better is that here on SR we get Our version of Black Friday more then once a year!!!!!