PDA

View Full Version : Pending Offers...

jfrog
10-17-2007, 07:01 PM
How many offers do you usually have pending at one time?? I know we should wait at least 14 days to redo something that has not credited - I just don't want to have too many sitting in the pending spot-or doesn't it matter? I guess that's confusing...but there is a question in there somewhere-LOL

bs4free
10-17-2007, 07:09 PM
I have about 60 sitting in pending right now! some/most are either bad links or never paid, but they will fall off after 90days so i just leave them! and re-try the ones that work....

spring
10-17-2007, 07:13 PM
I give all my pending offers about 10 days to credit. After that, I persistently re-try them, hopefully with a new e-mail addy that they'll accept. I've had pretty good luck with my system, but there are always the few offers that never credit. I think they must track the user id instead of e-mail addy's and there is nothing much I can do about that.:(

jfrog
10-17-2007, 07:18 PM
LOL - thanks you guys! Sounds like I need to relax about it!!! :sunshine:

spring
10-17-2007, 07:30 PM
LOL - thanks you guys! Sounds like I need to relax about it!!! :sunshine:

You are quite welcome! Anytime.......:welcome:

breyandra
10-24-2007, 10:42 AM
When I have offers in my Pending offers list that have just been sitting in there for a while and I want to re-do them, what happens to the same offer in the pending offers list that has never credited? Also, this is probably a stupid question, but where can I go to get free new email addresses? Thanks everyone! You have all been very helpful to me since I joined SR.

Hedy
10-24-2007, 10:44 AM
When I have offers in my Pending offers list that have just been sitting in there for a while and I want to re-do them, what happens to the same offer in the pending offers list that has never credited? Also, this is probably a stupid question, but where can I go to get free new email addresses? Thanks everyone! You have all been very helpful to me since I joined SR.

Just delete them from your "pending" list. ::). Gmail is the best source of free e-mail for rewards programs.

m 'n c
10-24-2007, 10:45 AM

I would go to yahoo.com or gmail.com to sign up for a free email address.

As far as pending goes you have to click on the remove from pending if you want to redo them. They will be deleted from your pending list and show back up in the available offers listing if they are still active.

kimntrent
10-24-2007, 01:14 PM
I have about 30 sitting in there right now.

Kim

breyandra
10-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Thank you very much for your quick responses and your help. I have a couple of pending offers that i'm going to try again since they've been sitting there since September. I will also go to yahoo and gmail and get another email addy at each place. I already have one with both but definately want some new ones.

disneyfreak7
11-03-2007, 11:10 AM
I already have 3 valid email addresses with comcast. Do I need to register these with SR to use them for any offers? :confused:

m 'n c
11-03-2007, 11:15 AM
I already have 3 valid email addresses with comcast. Do I need to register these with SR to use them for any offers? :confused:

Nope. SR tracks by user id not email. :)