PDA

View Full Version : Disney Special Cashout is Here!

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 11:28 AM
It's time! I'm just about to start loading the special cashout options onto the rewards page. As a reminder, here are the details:

The special will last until $10,000 in gift cards have been cashed out or Friday afternoon, whichever comes first.

We will post in the Sunshine Rewards Forum one hour before the cashout is going to finish.

Here are the special cashout rates:

$25 Disney Gift Card for 24 credits
$50 Disney Gift Card for 48 credits
$100 Disney Gift Card for 95 credits
$200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits (will come as 2 $100 cards)

We're going to keep crediting offers and keep listing new offers until we hit that $10,000 mark or Friday afternoon. The 10K would be a huge milestone for us, and we would love to hit it!!

The Cheshire Cat
05-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Yes!

Let the games begin!!!!

I don't think you'll have a problem with the 10g with this crowd! We are ready!

Bring it on!

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 11:38 AM
It says I am missing a field. I can't get it. Ugggg!
________
MEDICINAL MARIJUANA MELROSE (http://dispensaries.org)

bbangel
05-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Perfect timing! Thanks for brightening my day! :sunshine2:

chocovrdmicears
05-23-2007, 11:39 AM
when we cash out for the GC do we put n/a in all the fields?:confused:
(my first time cashing out...:blush: )

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Yes. You can put n/a in any of the fields that you do not need.

So far, the 25s and 50s are the most popular.

PSL1013
05-23-2007, 11:41 AM
I just cashed out for my $100 Special Disney Card! :party: :thanks:

m4travels
05-23-2007, 11:42 AM
$100 snagged! Thanks, Tricia!

wisconsinmom
05-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Yay, I just redeemed for $200. I've been having a lousy morning, what a way to brighten my day!

Magical JenK
05-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Got my $100! Thanks! I was waiting on the other thread! Good thing I refreshed my SR screen!!
Jen

tommygirl79
05-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks Tricia!!!!! Gets me so excited!!!

Just cashed a $50 and $25 - trying to get up to another $25...I'll be so close if everything goes through!

chocovrdmicears
05-23-2007, 11:48 AM
$200 !!! :party:

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 11:48 AM
I have enough for a 75
________
Electric cigarettes (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

zoodoyle
05-23-2007, 11:53 AM
Just cashed out for $150 - leaves me .66 :p

Joni
05-23-2007, 11:57 AM
:cooldance: I just cashed out for $100 :cooldance:
Thanks for getting everything fixed!! :sunshine:
I love this site!!:heart:

zoodoyle
05-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Just to be sure.... do we need to put anything in the cashout request? Like address or anything? This is my first cashout and I just realized I didn't put any of my personal info in the request comment box - should I have?!?!? It's obviously attached to my account since it already removed the $150 from my balance, but will tricia know where to send it? Thanks!! :)

linanglab
05-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Just got my $100!!! I said I would be done....but....I am so close to $24 to get my $25....Let's see if the Vista one goes through and then I will be within a buck or 2...I said it before.....it is never ending....

Angela

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Yes it is the address linked to your account. But if you feel better about it do it.
________
PrettySonya (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/PrettySonya/)

docsmom
05-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah!! Got my $100! :mickey: So sad to see that small balance left:(
Guess I better get busy with offers!! I just joined in early March and so far have $150 in disney GC and $50 in Darden Restaurant GC (for the road trip to WDW). We don't go until end of September so I will be adding to it!

Thanks so much!!!:love:

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 12:14 PM
My rooms were 261. I cashed out with 275. Woo Hoo! I am so excited. And I know my mom cashed out with 100. She is so excited because my dad had it done before she even got home. With my help of course.

Kim
________
TOP PENNY STOCKS (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

mommommouse
05-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Thaks Trish, I cashed for $400.00. Your the best. Now my balance is sad but I'll need to work on that.
Debbie

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Wow what did everyone cash out for.
________
New Mexico Dispensaries (http://newmexico.dispensaries.org/)

bartleby1
05-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks so much to the whole Sunshine Family!:sunshine2:

Another $100 added to my stash!:cooldance: :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Holy smokes! We are at over $7000 already!

wilsonfamily4
05-23-2007, 12:49 PM
I was wondering if you would do all 10 grand today. GOOD FOR YOU TRICIA!!!

jl8595
05-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Wow!! $7K in less than two hours?! That's terrific!

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Gonna have to buy more. lOL!
________
Uhwh warehouse (http://uhwh.com/)

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 01:07 PM
$8200 in 90 minutes now. That would buy a LOT of Mickey bars.

wilsonfamily4
05-23-2007, 01:09 PM
$8200 in 90 minutes now. That would buy a LOT of Mickey bars.

Incredible. I figured it would go fast, I am not sure I thought this fast. I have a friend at her daughters preschool who tried to get on before school but it was down. She may just miss this cashout!! So amazing. You will have to do another special cashout this summer!!!

tommygirl79
05-23-2007, 01:18 PM
wow... :minnie: :mickey:

I'm so excited for all of us - and it must be so exciting for you all at Sunshine Rewards! Great job!

pattip03
05-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow!!!! I didn't think the special would be ending so quickly, glad I got in.
$100 for me. Thanks Tricia! :angel:

JillyFish
05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Phewwwweeee!!!! It sounds like maybe I just made it!! I had to take my son to an appointment before the special cashout started and I just made it back. I had a feeling they'd go fast!!

I cashed out for $200 in GCs plus $10 in Disney Dollars!!! :cooldance: (I had $10 left and I figured I may as well take advantage of the $10 cashout for super members.) I'm so excited!!!!! :banana:

:party:

Okay, gotta go make some money! That .39 balance looks really sad!

jnorth1007
05-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Whew! I had to do 2 last offers to get in those last 4 dollars but I did and I got my 100 GC cashed out for. Yay!

luvdisney00
05-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Wow!!!! I wasn't even in a rush thinking that it would last a few days. I'm glad I did my cashout already! Another $150.00 for my July trip! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm really shocked. I didn't think that we would even make it to 10K by Friday afternoon. I figured I would just have to pick a good time to end it on Friday.

There is double (maybe triple) good news. 1) I saved up enough cards in advance this time that everyone will get them within a week. 2) I held enough cards back that I can run another special before too long--maybe not quite as big, and 3) If we keep up this pace, there will be no reason that I will not be able to continue to buy the cards in bulk and get the discounts to do the specials.

So it is a good day all around!! Of course, my printer isn't going to think so....

bartleby1
05-23-2007, 01:27 PM
I'm really shocked. I didn't think that we would even make it to 10K by Friday afternoon. I figured I would just have to pick a good time to end it on Friday.

There is double (maybe triple) good news. 1) I saved up enough cards in advance this time that everyone will get them within a week. 2) I held enough cards back that I can run another special before too long--maybe not quite as big, and 3) If we keep up this pace, there will be no reason that I will not be able to continue to buy the cards in bulk and get the discounts to do the specials.

So it is a good day all around!! Of course, my printer isn't going to think so....

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! Good news all around!:sunshine: :sunshine:

abcboys
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah, it looks like I got in just in time to order the $25. I've only been doing this for less than a month and my DH laughs at me but I don't care. This is so easy and I love it. I was at 23.98 all morning and was hoping there would be a 2 cent click. I did a couple of small offers and a .05 came thru right away. I cashed out and my balance is .03. Thanks sunshine family!!!

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 01:41 PM
buy your printer some fancy paper as a bribe and it will be like butter to you. LOL!
________
Rbx6Jm (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_RBX6JM)

keishashadow
05-23-2007, 03:19 PM
just got home, ordered mine...

guess i got in on the wonderful deal since it got deducted from my SR account?

lrsellars
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I went back through all of the offers alphabetically and made it to the "H" before I reached $24.23. So glad that I did them today. I had cashed out for $75 a few weeks ago (before I knew about the cashout) and didn't think I would be able to take advantage of the offer this time. It just pays to review each offer again and again. My balance looks really sad though but it just givea me more incentive to keep trying. I've got the rest of the alphabet to finish!! LOL!! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 04:07 PM
$9875! We have enough left for just a couple more!

PSL1013
05-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Wow! :clap:

gpp2001
05-23-2007, 04:13 PM
That's a big, Huge WOW!! Congratulations Tricia!!! And thanks soo much!

I cashed out for $200 earlier and just came back to see how it was going!

:rotfl:

Soccer Princess
05-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Wow Tricia!!! :) That's awesome!!!

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 04:19 PM
We are done! By the time I pulled them down, we were at $10,250. That was about 4.5 hours.

AMAZING! You all did fantastic. I saw some credits flying in over the last couple of hours. Hopefully those of you who were working toward specific goals made them. If not, remember 1) The leaderboard is still heating up!, and 2) We'll be having another special cashout this summer.

Now bear with us as we sort through these and start processing them so that we can get your gift cards out ASAP. If all goes well, everyone should have them in their hands by the middle of next week. (Canada? Maybe a bit longer :) )

JillyFish
05-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Wow!! That's AMAZING!! I guess there are a few Disney lovers out there, huh? :mickey: :rotfl: :minnie:

Can't wait to get my envelopes in the mail! Thanks Tricia!! :sunshine:

bbangel
05-23-2007, 04:41 PM
I had a feeling it wouldn't be up there long!

KinziePooh
05-23-2007, 04:51 PM
I cashed out for $75 earlier today and I'm glad I did. I had a feeling they would go fast but I didn't think it would be that fast. Congrats Tricia!!!

OregonGirlie
05-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Oh my gosh. I can't believe I missed out on this. I just did a ton of paid offers to get up to the $200 level, and just logged onto the computer for the first time today now (2:45pm) and it's all gone.

Just my luck today. The kids cut up a bunch of books, got crackers all over the carpet, keep fighting, and now the gift cards I was saving up for are gone. Argh!

Congrats to those of you who cashed out - great deal!

Rissa

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Just my luck today. The kids cut up a bunch of books, got crackers all over the carpet, keep fighting, and now the gift cards I was saving up for are gone. Argh!

Congrats to those of you who cashed out - great deal!

Rissa

Gotta get your priorities straight...
1) Sunshine Rewards
2) Everything else

:rotfl:

Seriously, I'm so sorry you missed it. I think you are way up there on the big board, though, so hopefully that is some consolation :sunshine2:

OregonGirlie
05-23-2007, 08:17 PM
LOL about the priorities! Ordinarily I log in first thing in the am on my laptop. This morning the boys trashed things while I was still nursing baby girl, so without even thinking that today was special cash out day, I started cleaning it up with them before I went crazy. By the time I got a free moment to think, and remember it was special cash out day, it was too late. This was my first special cash out so I had no idea when they posted or how fast they go. Good learning experience. Making a mental note to attach laptop to hip, hitting refresh nonstop next cashout! :)

Yes, I'm hoping I get the big board bonus this month. I was going to cash out at $200 today saving $12, so if I can get a big board bonus for $10, that almost makes it even for me. :)

I'm just so bummed I missed this, it's just how my day has been today (and we haven't even started cleaning up the playroom!). :computer: I need to set an alarm on the computer everytime something important happens or something.

Hope I didn't sound whiney before, I was just on the tail end of a crying meltdown when I logged in and saw the cash out was over. LOL. I'm just glad we all have this fun extra source of disney spending money. :)

Rissa

Hedy
05-23-2007, 08:23 PM
LOL about the priorities! Ordinarily I log in first thing in the am on my laptop. This morning the boys trashed things while I was still nursing baby girl, so without even thinking that today was special cash out day, I started cleaning it up with them before I went crazy. By the time I got a free moment to think, and remember it was special cash out day, it was too late. This was my first special cash out so I had no idea when they posted or how fast they go. Good learning experience. Making a mental note to attach laptop to hip, hitting refresh nonstop next cashout!

Yes, I'm hoping I get the big board bonus this month. I was going to cash out at $200 today saving $12, so if I can get a big board bonus for $10, that almost makes it even for me.

I'm just so bummed I missed this, it's just how my day has been today (and we haven't even started cleaning up the playroom!). :computer: I need to set an alarm on the computer everytime something important happens or something.

Hope I didn't sound whiney before, I was just on the tail end of a crying meltdown when I logged in and saw the cash out was over. LOL. I'm just glad we all have this fun extra source of disney spending money.

Rissa
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

tommygirl79
05-23-2007, 08:30 PM
LOL about the priorities! Ordinarily I log in first thing in the am on my laptop. This morning the boys trashed things while I was still nursing baby girl, so without even thinking that today was special cash out day, I started cleaning it up with them before I went crazy. By the time I got a free moment to think, and remember it was special cash out day, it was too late. This was my first special cash out so I had no idea when they posted or how fast they go. Good learning experience. Making a mental note to attach laptop to hip, hitting refresh nonstop next cashout!
Yes, I'm hoping I get the big board bonus this month. I was going to cash out at $200 today saving $12, so if I can get a big board bonus for $10, that almost makes it even for me.

Hope I didn't sound whiney before, I was just on the tail end of a crying meltdown when I logged in and saw the cash out was over. LOL. I'm just glad we all have this fun extra source of disney spending money. :)

Rissa

Sorry to hear you missed out! But, wow, getting a prize on the big boards would be cool too!!! :cooldance:

If it's any consolation, I had my own crying fit today....being a stay at home mom is tough - and some days I swear I wish I could trade my kids in for a day and just lay around and do nothing. Today was one of those days for me too -

Here's to both of us and a better day tomorrow! :hugs:

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Hey Rissa--How soon is your next Disney trip?

jnorth1007
05-23-2007, 09:01 PM
I think most of the big ones probably cashed out today. I know that I couldn't cash out again for a while because I exhausted all of my possibilities this time and have to wait for new offers to come out. The amount left I bet would be somewhere around 5,000 and would be in smaller amounts for most people (except Rissa :rotfl: who just had a bad day) Those kinds of cash outs can be done during the month. I would bet that if you were to put the 100 and 200 offers back up that there wouldnt be a huge response left on those. The other offers weren't a big savings compared to regular super member savings but we were all so reved up I would bet everyone cashed out anyways :rotfl: It is very cool that you are so eager to get feedback and make us all happy! That is why I stick with you and don't do the other reward sites. You got out back and your ear to the floor for what we need. Thanks for that. I am sure that you are going to be busting rear the next week to get all of those cards out and beleive me we appreciate it. :sunshine:

jnorth1007
05-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok this was so supposed to post in a different forum lol I dont know what happened but it was a response to the reply Tricia made about not knowing if 5000 would be enough. I feel like I crossed over :rotfl: i know I started on the right thread. :computer: I think I need some sleep

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Janet, you and I were really thinking alike! I had to take a break from my computer chair so I jumped on the treadmill after I put the kids to bed. I made up my mind to come back and put up a $100 Gift Card offer for the reasons you mentioned below. I don't think that there are too many people left at that rate, so I would have enough cards. But for people who worked that hard over the last week, I don't want them to be left empty handed.

I appreciate your kind words. I really do try to respond as much as I can to all feedback. It can be overwhelming sometimes and I know that I drop the ball every now and again. But only because I am a people pleaser and want to make all of you happy. :)

And I am happy to report that if your last name is A through Graham, your cards already went to the post office today. The rest will go tomorrow afternoon after I make a quick trip to the Disney Store to pick up some Disney Dollars to finish up a few of the cashouts. YEA!

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Hope I didn't sound whiney before, I was just on the tail end of a crying meltdown

:hugs: You didn't sound whiney at all. :hugs:

pattip03
05-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Tricia - you are amazing!:sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Tricia - you are amazing!:sunshine:

I agree, Patti. Tricia, you're the best!! :)

pattip03
05-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Shelly, you are pretty amazing, too! You're an inspiration for us that are new to rewards. Wow, over $1000!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

kimntrent
05-23-2007, 11:59 PM
Tricia made my day.

Thank you!
________
New mexico marijuana dispensary (http://newmexico.dispensaries.org/)

AlyssInWonderland
05-24-2007, 02:27 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For the 100 gift card extended deal! I jumped on my computer as soon as I got to work tonight and saw all the smaller gones were gone! WOW!!!! I can't believe you got to 10000 so fast!!! I'm really happy you decided to extend the 100 one til later! Working graveyard shift can be a pain-in-the-behind... but since I joined sunshine work has been a pleasent surpise! I'm really greatful! :heart:

JillyFish
05-24-2007, 08:51 AM
And I am happy to report that if your last name is A through Graham, your cards already went to the post office today. The rest will go tomorrow afternoon after I make a quick trip to the Disney Store to pick up some Disney Dollars to finish up a few of the cashouts. YEA!

Wow!!! Tricia you are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much! :sunshine:
(You must be exhausted!!!)

linanglab
05-24-2007, 09:08 AM
You are fast! Mine will be sent out tomorrow! WOOHOO!

I hope your business keeps booming for you Tricia! We appreciate all your hard work!

Angela

SunshineGirl
05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
WHEW!!!! I just finished up the last of all of the first round of special cashouts. I won't get the $100 ones that I posted starting late last night out today, but anyone who cashed out by 5 yesterday should expect theirs in the next 3-5 postal mail days (is there such a thing??).

I am glad to have those done. I didn't want them hanging over my head over the holiday weekend. Now to get some credits caught up. Oh! And the button contest!

bbangel
05-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Oh! And the button contest!

Button contest?! Sounds interesting.

Good job on getting all those out so fast. Just another reason why we love you! :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
05-24-2007, 04:30 PM
:) I was wondering to what a button contest was :rotfl: Hadnt heard anything about it and thought I missed the boat on something. Sheesh I feel like Im a day late and a dollar short all the time

Anna
05-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Wow...Tricia....I do not see how you get all that done so quickly! :banana: The cards went sooooo fast too. I cannot believe how quick the smaller ones went. It will be interesting to hear your grand total of cashouts this time.

You are simply amazing! :clap:

SunshineGirl
05-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Wow...Tricia....I do not see how you get all that done so quickly! :banana: The cards went sooooo fast too. I cannot believe how quick the smaller ones went. It will be interesting to hear your grand total of cashouts this time.

You are simply amazing! :clap:

I've got bandaids on my fingers from all of the papercuts. LOL! If you see weird things when I type, it's because the bandaids keep hitting the keys. :rotfl:

With a little luck, you will have your cards in PLENTY of time for your trip next week! My guess from IN to TN would be Saturday or Tuesday.

Chelley00
05-25-2007, 05:23 PM
I got mine today! Of course, I do live right around the corner from you, so maybe that's why it got here so fast!! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-25-2007, 07:06 PM
I got mine today! Of course, I do live right around the corner from you, so maybe that's why it got here so fast!! :rotfl:

LOL! Maybe I should start a "pickup discount" for people who want to meet me for ice cream and get their gift cards.

Soccer Princess
05-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh yay! I'm in Indiana so I'm guessing I get mine tomorrow! :)

Anna
05-26-2007, 05:28 AM
I've got bandaids on my fingers from all of the papercuts. LOL! If you see weird things when I type, it's because the bandaids keep hitting the keys. :rotfl:

With a little luck, you will have your cards in PLENTY of time for your trip next week! My guess from IN to TN would be Saturday or Tuesday.

:thanks: You are so sweet!!! Hope your fingers get well soon. :sunshine:

Chelley00
05-26-2007, 08:10 AM
LOL! Maybe I should start a "pickup discount" for people who want to meet me for ice cream and get their gift cards.

I'm ALL for that (my diet is not!)

PSL1013
05-26-2007, 08:30 AM

I would love to meet you for ice cream....Ghirardelli's?? :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
05-26-2007, 09:58 AM

I could almost be persuaded to drive to Indiana if it meant gift cards, ice cream, and getting to meet SunshineGirl!

Anna
05-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Tricia,
Got my cards today! Woo Hoo! You are on top of it girl! :cooldance:

I redeemed another one on the 25th, but doubt it will have time to arrive by Wednesday. So, I can save it for next time...another good excuse to go to WDW! Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend! You deserve a rest.

Soccer Princess
05-26-2007, 05:24 PM
I got my card today too!! :) Love the quick delivery Tricia!

Magical JenK
05-26-2007, 09:19 PM
I got mine today too! Wasn't expecting it so soon at all! Thanks Tricia!

3dog2kidmom
05-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Got my cards today, too!! Thanks so much, Tricia!

pattip03
05-26-2007, 11:51 PM
Got mine today in California! Thanks, Tricia. You're the Best! :bday:

SunshineGirl
05-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Wow! I can't believe that they made it to California that fast. Yours must have been in the Wednesday afternoon post office run. That means everyone else should get theirs on Tuesday.

The cashouts from Wednesday afternoon on (after the big special cashout was over) did NOT get out by Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, that means that they will not make it into the mail until Tuesday morning because of the holiday.

sunshinecindy
05-27-2007, 06:45 PM
And the cashouts from saturday night that I received today will not go out until tuesday either. They are ready, just no mail moving.

JillyFish
05-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Boo Hoo!!
I thought for sure my GCs and Disney Dollars would be in the mail today. But I just brought the mail in and no such luck! :( Not that I need them anytime soon, I just can't wait to get them!! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Boo Hoo!!
I thought for sure my GCs and Disney Dollars would be in the mail today. But I just brought the mail in and no such luck! :( Not that I need them anytime soon, I just can't wait to get them!! :rotfl:

That REALLY surprises me. Oh, wait! Yours went out a day later than everyone else's because you had a $10 Disney Dollar cashout along with the gift cards. So yours probably went out Thursday afternoon. Still, I would think that it would be there. If it is not there tomorrow, I might start to wonder.

JillyFish
05-29-2007, 03:01 PM
I kind of fugured mine went out the second day due to the Disney Dollars. But I thought since others who are farther away got theirs already, that mine would come today. Oh well!

I lived in Indy for a couple years after college, and it always surprised me how long mail took to get from there to Ohio.

I will let you know if it doesn't show up tomorrow.

nicholfamily5
05-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Yippee! I recieved my first reward!! My Disney card came today and I experianced my first SUNRUSH! :)

I can't believe how excited I can get over .01 clicks and such...too funny!

nicholfamily5
05-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Ooops! I forgot to say Thank You Tricia!

SunshineGirl
05-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Yippee! I recieved my first reward!! My Disney card came today and I experianced my first SUNRUSH! :)

Fair warning...it can be addictive!

jnorth1007
05-29-2007, 04:50 PM
I got mine in Louisiana today. My little envelope is getting full I might need to switch to a big orange one :rotfl: :sunshine:

bbangel
05-29-2007, 04:51 PM

oohhhh. I like the term Sunrush! :sunshine:

PSL1013
05-29-2007, 04:59 PM
My Special Cashout Disney Card arrived in today's mail! Can't wait to spend it at Disney in October! :eat: :popcorn: We need a Mickey Bar Smiley? :love:

luvdisney00
05-29-2007, 06:10 PM
I got mine today :cooldance: . I was so excited to see the SR return address on the envelope!! My trip is in about 45 days and I can't wait to use them :heart: :mickey: .

Hedy
05-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Mine came today!:sunshine2: :sunshine2:

January
05-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Thank you so much, Tricia! I got my today here in Boise, Idaho. I was pretty darn excited to see that card!:sunshine2:

VanniGirl
05-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Mine arrived yesterday in the mail! I was surprised how fast it got here :)

linanglab
05-30-2007, 11:14 AM
I got mine last week, I believe YIPPEE!! But I have a Tricia question....I got the $100 special cashout, then ordered another $25 for the SM cashout. I did not receive the $25 one yet. I figured you are doing the special ones, and then will start the other cashouts. I shouldn't be worried, should I? Thanks!

Angela

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Yep. No worries. I had to switch gears after the cashouts to trouble tickets. I've been submitting disputes to the merchants like a mad woman!! As soon as every open trouble ticket is moved to pending, submitted, or closed, I will switch back to the cashouts (hopefully this afternoon).

linanglab
05-30-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I figured you were swamped with all of our special cashouts. BUT...I wanted make sure. Every bit helps!!!!

Angela

kimntrent
05-30-2007, 12:09 PM
Just think of all those poor people out there that don't know about sunshine and how great Tricia is. I mean she really does give you a ray of sunshine for your day.

Kim
________
FIRST-GENERATION FORD MUSTANG (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/First-generation_Ford_Mustang)

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Just think of all those poor people out there that don't know about sunshine and how great Tricia is. I mean she really does give you a ray of sunshine for your day.

Kim

You should make it your goal to find those people and get them to sign up under you. LOL!

Seriously... I appreciate the kind words. :)

kimntrent
05-30-2007, 12:34 PM
I cant even get the ones that signed up under me to do anything. LOL!
________
CHEVROLET KODIAK SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Kodiak)

kimntrent
05-30-2007, 12:35 PM
My mom saw your picture and said. I think I know who she is. She thinks you have crossed paths at something disney. :sunshine:
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 01:28 PM
My mom saw your picture and said. I think I know who she is. She thinks you have crossed paths at something disney. :sunshine:

How cool is that! Maybe on the DCL?

bbangel
05-30-2007, 02:29 PM
I cant even get the ones that signed up under me to do anything. LOL!

That is the problem I have. I don't know who they are so I can't even help them realize the greatness of SR.
And the one of my friends who signed up was too frustrated by all the "not available in your area" messages and gave up.

JillyFish
05-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Still no rewards at my house today. :( Just thought I'd let you know Tricia.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Still no rewards at my house today. :( Just thought I'd let you know Tricia.

Oh, no! Is there anyone else who cashed out through the end of the special on Thursday who has not gotten theirs? (with the exception of Canada)

JillyFish
05-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Tricia, I still didn't get my cards today. I'm starting to get worried! :(

SunshineGirl
05-31-2007, 10:30 PM
We did a major sweep of the office, the van, etc. and didn't see them anywhere. The post office would tell me that it is too early to worry. When is your next trip? Is it coming up soon?

JillyFish
05-31-2007, 11:26 PM
We did a major sweep of the office, the van, etc. and didn't see them anywhere. The post office would tell me that it is too early to worry. When is your next trip? Is it coming up soon?

Oh no...no trip anytime soon! I just hate the thought of them being lost somewhere out there in Postal Land.

I will just sit tight and try to be patient.

Thanks for looking!

JillyFish
06-02-2007, 12:50 PM
They came!! They came!! :cooldance:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Tricia!

SunshineGirl
06-02-2007, 02:30 PM
They came!! They came!! :cooldance:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Tricia!

Oh, I am so glad!! I had literally ripped apart my kitchen this morning thinking that maybe the envelope had gotten mixed in with my own mail or something. My next sto was going to be to pull up the mats in the car. LOL!

Dani
06-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Oh, no! Is there anyone else who cashed out through the end of the special on Thursday who has not gotten theirs? (with the exception of Canada)

I cashed out that Wednesday but I was too late for the special cashout so I cashed out for Disney Dollars instead. I haven't received them yet but is that since they weren't part of the special cashout?

SunshineGirl
06-02-2007, 03:05 PM
It is. But those have all gone out now, too. I would expect everyone to start receiving those today depending on where they live. Most people will probably get them on Monday and Tuesday. The one I sent to Alaska may take a bit longer. :)

ttop30
06-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow Wish I Had Enough For This. Oh Well Mayube Next Time

lenzs4
06-03-2007, 10:47 AM
If I cashed out twice during the disney card special - once for 200 - got that a week ago, and once for 100 - have not got that yet - should I worry yet? I just didn't know if they would have been sent out at the same time or in different batches so I would get it this week?

SunshineGirl
06-03-2007, 03:18 PM
If you cashed out for the $100 after the end of the big cashout, then you should get it on Monday or Tuesday. Even if it was only by like half an hour. I pulled everything as of the end of the big cashout and did it all first over a couple of days. Then I took the Memorial Weekend off and started back up again. :)

bbangel
06-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Just letting you know that my cashout has made it up here! Thanks! :sunshine:

lenzs4
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
I got my cashout!!!! Woo HOO!!!

SunshineGirl
06-06-2007, 09:38 PM
I got my cashout!!!! Woo HOO!!!

Well, I was a day late. Hopefully it wasn't a dollar short. :rotfl:

lenzs4
06-06-2007, 10:51 PM
All present and accounted for :sunshine: and a happy addition to my disney stash!!!! I am still doing the happy dance! You know sunshine rewards is a double dose of happy - happy to cash out and happy to receive:sunshine2: :sunshine2:
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Shirley