PDA

View Full Version : General codes..

aknight373
10-17-2007, 07:43 PM
When does general codes for january come out for the hotels ? do they even have them ?

LuvMyBoys
10-18-2007, 09:42 AM
I don't know about general codes but I did get an email today from Disney Destination with the an offer for a vacation package during January.

It was $385 per adult (based on double occupancy) at a value resort, 4 nights, with theme park tickets included and upgraded with the park hopper and water park options.

The dates were 1/1-1/17 and 1/21/-2/13. They also mentioned that there is are room only discounts and other packages that might be available, they said to ask when you call.

I know these offers are generally non-transferable but it certainly doesn't hurt to call and see if there is anything available for you and also to add your email to their records so you can get special deals in the future.

HTH!! :sunshine2:

JillyFish
10-18-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm hoping for a January code as well. I've been reading alot about people calling and asking if there is a code attached to their name. But this is our first resort stay...does that ever happen for first-time guests? Or only for return guests? Anybody know?

Well, here's hoping that SOMETHING comes along for January!! I could sure use a break!

aknight373
10-18-2007, 06:09 PM
im in the same boat as you, i never stayed at one, so im not calling... lets keep your fingers crossed

LuvMyBoys
10-19-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm hoping for a January code as well. I've been reading alot about people calling and asking if there is a code attached to their name. But this is our first resort stay...does that ever happen for first-time guests? Or only for return guests? Anybody know?

Well, here's hoping that SOMETHING comes along for January!! I could sure use a break!

You know, I wish I had ANY kind of clue how these things work. Every time I get a pin code, something in their information is messed up!! They will have my maiden name on it but all my kids names??? Or my parents address but my email address and name??:confused:

Anyway, we got one last year in early spring and we had NEVER stayed onsite before. :confused: They had our info though from something we did online (that's the only way they could have had our current address).......So I don't think it hurts to call and ask, you never know!

But even if you don't have a code, the fact that they are offering these specials leads me to believe that they will be offering something for everyone if they don't have a lot of people take advantage of the private offers. JMO

I hope you both find something and hope you both have great trips!! :sunshine:

aknight373
10-20-2007, 07:52 PM
keeping our fingers crossed

JillyFish
10-20-2007, 08:25 PM
I hope if a general code comes out, it's something better than the Canadian one. Not planning to hop or do water parks so that wouldn't help me at all. A simple package discount would make me happy! :)

JillyFish
11-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Well, I just got off the phone from applying the general public code that became available today for travel in January/February 2008. I saved 60 bucks. Woo Hoo!! :rotfl: I would've liked it to be more, but hey, at least I got something off! The actual value of what I got is greater because I now have hopper tickets and water parks and more which I didn't have before....but we probably won't do either (not enough time).

Here's the link to the info on the DIS if anyone needs it:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneypackages.htm#current

aknight373
11-01-2007, 11:32 AM
i dont think they have a room only code yet do they ?

JillyFish
11-01-2007, 11:37 AM
i dont think they have a room only code yet do they ?

It looks like there are only room-only codes for AP holders and FL residents so far. Hopefully a code will come out for the general public too. I hope you get something!!

aknight373
11-01-2007, 05:47 PM
It looks like there are only room-only codes for AP holders and FL residents so far. Hopefully a code will come out for the general public too. I hope you get something!!

i hope so!!! I can't wait till january

aceandmee
11-01-2007, 06:51 PM
We are going in January too! I can't hardly wait!

I tried to use the code, but since we have one of the family suites, the code doesn't work. I am having our reservation switched to AAA so I can at least get some kind of discount.

I hope everyone else is able to get the codes to work, and if you haven't already called, call now so you don't miss out on any discounts. This is the number I called: (407) 939-7675