PDA

View Full Version : New to cashing out...

bellanlivismom
10-19-2007, 10:21 AM
I was just wondering how often they do special Disney Cashouts. I did not cashout this time, but I am hoping that there will be another before the end of May which is when we are heading south. :) Not a big deal but every little bit helps.

disney_girl
10-19-2007, 10:24 AM
I don't think there is a set schedule for the special cashouts. I know that Tricia said there would not be another one this year. So, I'm guessing that the next one might be Feb-Mar timeframe- but I have no real idea lol. I would bet that there will be one well before your May trip though!

disneynut
10-19-2007, 10:31 AM
It seems like there has been one every 3 or 4 months. I would think there will be one in plenty of time for you to cashout for your trip. I know she said this was the last one for this year, but I think there will be one for the first quarter of the new year. Plenty of time for you to get more credits. :sunshine:

askomsky
10-19-2007, 12:07 PM
I was just wondering how often they do special Disney Cashouts. I did not cashout this time, but I am hoping that there will be another before the end of May which is when we are heading south. :) Not a big deal but every little bit helps.

I'm guessing there probably will be. She did say she was done for this year, so you have a pretty good chance of getting one in the first 4 months of the new year. But just a guess on my part.

April

m 'n c
10-19-2007, 09:54 PM
I think its about once per quarter. I think she's done 3 that I know of this year. One was around memorial day, one in july, and then this one. I don't think there was another one but there might have been. You usually can tell they are coming because she will run increased offer nights to help build up our accounts which is always fun.

aknight373
10-20-2007, 07:49 PM
i can't wait for the next one woohoo

pha1226
10-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the info...now I just have to earn some $!