PDA

View Full Version : Other Canadians?

cdnmickeylover
05-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Just wondering if there are other Canadians on the board and what offers you find that you can do.

I've tried the daily survey a few times but it always redirects me so I've given up -- has anyone had success?

Also with the various offers/signups often I'll get redirected to another page, does this happen to anyone else?

I realize that a lot of offers will only be for those in the US but was just wondering if anyone had luck doing any of the offers and what those offers were.

Thanks.

Fiona

bbangel
05-23-2007, 04:46 PM
None of the daily surveys have ever worked for me. Like you I have given up. I did sign up for a few of the survey companies through the offers section though and they work pretty well. I also did a few of the newsletter sign ups. The Best Life Diet has probably been the best offer we can do so far.
I make most of my money through shopping. I was so happy when Indigo was added!
It does make me a little jealous seeing what our US counterparts can make!

cdnmickeylover
05-23-2007, 04:51 PM
It is somewhat depressing to see what our US counterparts can earn but I also understand it. I was also happy to see chapters added to the shopping list. I don't shop a lot though so my balance doesn't go up very quickly but every little bit helps.

Thanks for confirming that the surveys don't work.

Fiona